• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union getting serious at CitationAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't work there, but why is all of this so familiar? You guys have not reinvented the wheel. My, do we pilots hate each other. We are, without question, our own worst enemies. Please explain that I am wrong.

I wish the best for all of my Citationair brothers and sisters.

Wacoflyr.

Hey Fractrash,

I guess your name really says it all.

I'm embarrassed for you. You don't get it. You won't get it until it's you begging for your job in Greenwich and they are making side bets on whether or not you will break down and cry.

If anyone needs further proof of what's wrong with aviation, just check out all the geniuses like this guy. "I am willing to suck it up while management makes the company stronger". I can hear management laughing all the way to the bank as they deposit their bonuses financed right out of his pocket.

Guess it's really true, pilots are each others worst enemy. We will do it to ourselves every time, because for some reason we feel we should be grateful to the kind man in the shiny suit who lets us play with his jet everyday, even on Weekends and Holydays. Getting treated as a professional with commensurate pay and benefits doesn't even enter into it, "look Ma, I'm flyin a shiny jet" All management has to do is sit back, watch, and laugh.

:puke:

We have quite a few of you morons at NJA.

Frac is right we do stay at nice hotels.....today. We do have uniforms paid for .....today. We do have a pretty decent pay structure .....still today. What he refuses to look at and see is that we dont have
1) Any sick time at all sure we can take some but we "may" have to pay it back to the company.
2) the average 6,000 dollars of pay that we had 2 years ago, the company published pay rates then the economy takes a hit and cut 2 times. In fact the president of the company says quote I am sorry i ever published pay rates, from now on think of those rates as purly informational.
3) is the 401k match we had 2 years ago.
4) is the long term disability anymore...yep only have it for a year now then tough crap gotta pay for cobra.
5) are rules for standby at the airport, hey crew show at 5 am sit for 4 hrs and then sit for 4 more....then do it again in the am.
6 the ability to have abeer after flying all day, yep the company now has every pilot on 14 hr du and 10 hour rest. But the policy (which is being 100% enforced now) is 12 hours between duty.
7) the protection that if I take off and mess up and kill us that my family will be protected from liability 100% no such luck at citationair.

There are many many more items I can list for frac, but he wont listen.....it sucks but it is needed today, Too many have been fired over the last few years. The presidemt was very proud That only 7 guys have been fired hmmmm 325 guys 7 fired.......letS see now net jets 3000 plus guys 2 fired I think......nope not something to be proud of boss!

Union needed union coming, wont solve everything but at least i know what i have will be what i have.....today who the heck knows, it changes at whim!

We're not payed to drink beer, The Union at NJ protected pilots who should have been fired, Most Corporations can adjust pay as they feel needed for the state of the business. If we agree or not. Sitting to long on standby. Theses problems will not be fixed by Teamsters. You don't hire the mob to brake the knee caps of the company you work for. We will still sit standby and and have young people in scheduling who don't know all the details. These are just apart of our business. Here's an idea, lets provide great safe service to our owners, and keep are business strong. Teamsters will not fix the minor problems we have at our company. God for bid we have to work flying airplanes on are week on. I can tell you i've never been called on my days off.

You don't hire the mob to brake the knee caps of the company you work for.

This is such an ignorant statement, it makes my eyes bleed. Are you a birther? You must be.

God for bid we have to work flying airplanes on are (don't you mean "our") week on. I can tell you i've never been called on my days off.

Well that convinced me. "Look Ma they even let me stay home sometimes and don't call me". The whole point of a union is to have a better quality of life and not compare ourselves to a crappy third rate charter outfit. You really think that not calling you on your week off is a perk? Way to go, keep looking down and wallow in the mud. I'm beginning to get you. You don't feel you deserve better, hence you argue to stay where you are. They have a modern tool to fix such low self esteem, it's called therapy.

BTW, you are most likely one of those tools willing to help management keep our furloughed pilots out longer by flying all the overtime you can get your greedy little hooves on. Right?

The only shame will be that you too will get better pay and working conditions once the "Mob" has been elected. Off course you could give all of the raise back to your beloved CAM and volunteer to sit at the FBO early at 4:30am everyday, but for some reason I get the feeling that you'll keep the money while still bitching about the union as you roll over and catch a few more Zzzzzz.

Thanks for the spell check. You are correct, I should type slower and proof read more. I'll do better next time. Last time I checked we're bringing many of OUR coworkers back. Tell me how Teamsters will do it sooner? I'll take all the overtime they give me. Only selling airplanes or products will bring them back quicker, so quit complaining and do the job they pay us to do. The sales team has the largest impact on that front. Do you really think Teamsters will stop us from sitting standby? The only thing your entitled to is taxes and death. Just stop all your whining.

Last edited:
We're not payed to drink beer, The Union at NJ protected pilots who should have been fired, Most Corporations can adjust pay as they feel needed for the state of the business. If we agree or not. Sitting to long on standby. Theses problems will not be fixed by Teamsters. You don't hire the mob to brake the knee caps of the company you work for. We will still sit standby and and have young people in scheduling who don't know all the details. These are just apart of our business. Here's an idea, lets provide great safe service to our owners, and keep are business strong. Teamsters will not fix the minor problems we have at our company. God for bid we have to work flying airplanes on are week on. I can tell you i've never been called on my days off.

Bbboooorrrrrriiiiinnngggggggg!!!

Holy crap Fractrash. If my 10 year old daughter had turned in a paragraph like that, I would send her back to 1st grade.

Payed = paid
to = too
brake = break
apart = a part
are = our -multiple times
for bid = forbid

Not to mention punctuation.
Pssst......Your trailer park is showing.......

I would take NJ any time over this f-up place any day. Thanks for the suggestion, last I checked they had people on furlough you moron. You chose CS because it was union free? Hate to disappoint you, CA (I guess you have trouble keeping up) will soon be anything but, because most people who work here are still able to think for themselves and realize they are better off with a contract than "at will status".

Of course for people (and I use this word loosely in your case) like you, there is always a tube of KY jelly with the words "where it really belongs" available so that Steve can personally insert what ever he wants to cram in so much smoother. You are such a tool!

Funny that this moron does not post on the union website because he knows that the rest of us will hand his ass to him, so he trolls around here instead.

Good luck to you after the vote buddy, you will be the troll and everyone will know it. Enjoy life while you can.

So, you are proud about your ability to intimidate anyone on the union website who disagrees with you? That is why only the union crazies post on it.

Latest resources

Back