• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union getting serious at CitationAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RCR5 was spot on. I truly don't understand why Union people think a Union will change the petty problems we have. Just look around at the state of our economy. We have it damn good compared to the hard times most of the working class folks in this country are going through. I guess if every struggling company would just Unionize, it would just magically make all their problems go away.

Tell you what, I'll be happy to write you a leader of recommendation.

What are you going write? What kind of leader are you recommending? Tell you what, try not to help me anymore, your backwards a$$ is causing enough problems even when you are not trying to do anything. Maybe you never learned to spell properly because there was so little light in the coal mines when you were growing up? Or is it just a simple case of brain damage due to too much CO gas ingestion while you were digging? Picking on you really is like shooting fish in a barrel. Except I would feel sorry for the fish.

Really?

Just to let you know there are people masquerading as Citation Air pilots who stay at the Holiday Inn Harmon Meadow - Secaucus on a fairly regular basis.

Perhaps your management made a recent change to the hotel policy without input from the pilot group. Again.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Holiday Inn!!!! How do you guys manage to make it? So brave and hard working and having to stay at the lowly Holiday Inn for a night. You definitely need a union.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Obviously RCR5 is NOT on the CJ3.

Well it is obvious you still have a job with the best fractional in the business and are STILL sounding like the spoiled little sissy all your union loving buddies sound like.

Let me guess you had to stay in the Holiday Inn last night?

Those poor hard working class folks you patronize would kick your silly little country ass because they know that unions help them achieve a better life. Only dumba$$es like yourself and RC5 are the ones who have trouble thinking themselves out of a paper bag on this. You both so desperately deserve a blanket party. What a bunch of mental midgets. You two are the ones Jean Kelly must have had in mind when she made her infamous quote: "Even a trained monkey can fly"

Is there any way we can prevent you guys from procreating because it would just create more welfare cases.

Blanket party huh? So you are saying you would like to physically hurt me. Wow, I got a warning from the admin here about offering to meet up with a internet tough guy like yourself and didn't even mention wanting to assault him or kick the union loving ******************** out of him. You just crossed that line totally and came right out with the blanket party. I wonder what the admin will do to you?

Anyways, a blanket party from you would mean you would actually have to stop hiding from behind your computer. After reading some of your previous posts, would that entail you trying to slap me...with a limp wrist, or maybe scratch me in the eyes?

Last edited:
You have such a tough life. It must be so hard for you to make it as a Citation Air pilot. I am guessing you stayed in that same, lowly Holiday Inn last night and actually flew 3 whole legs today, finishing up before....hmmmmm, 1 pm maybe?

You are the ultimate ball hugging, union loving, lemming that is getting beat down in the polls nation wide by Americans like me and Fract that KNOW what right looks like. You represent everything that is bad with unions and their members. The days of you and your kind fleecing Americans with your union cliches/tactics is coming to an end. I am guessing that is what has got your undies in such a bunch. You actually know it and have no idea where your next free ride will come from and it SCARES YOU!!!!

No more hiding behind the union for slackers like yourself. You are actually going to have to do your job. I know how much that must scare you. Take heart, millions and millions of Americans do it and even though they are MUCH smarter than you will ever be, there is hope that one day, you will be able to do it too.

If not, McDonalds is hiring.

RC5 is right. I have crossed the line. I apologize to all and will take a break from all this.

I will edit this now that you have. You didn't need to bring Joe into this.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back