• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union getting serious at CitationAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are you going write? What kind of leader are you recommending? Tell you what, try not to help me anymore, your backwards a$$ is causing enough problems even when you are not trying to do anything. Maybe you never learned to spell properly because there was so little light in the coal mines when you were growing up? Or is it just a simple case of brain damage due to too much CO gas ingestion while you were digging? Picking on you really is like shooting fish in a barrel. Except I would feel sorry for the fish.

I find it ironic that there's a 1 in 3 chance that this was written by the vice chairman of the organizing committee.

OHGOON, I love to misspell words, just to piss you off. Again, you really are on the attack, whats up with all the bottled up Anger towards the good folks at CA who want a Union free work environment? That really makes the Union lovers of America look good. Hell, if you're what there all about, I definitely want no part of Teamsters. I'll still write you the LETTER of recommendation. Go find another place to work. I sure in hell don't want you in my cockpit, it would be ugly.

Keep Citationair Union Free!

Last edited:
Really?

Just to let you know there are people masquerading as Citation Air pilots who stay at the Holiday Inn Harmon Meadow - Secaucus on a fairly regular basis.

Perhaps your management made a recent change to the hotel policy without input from the pilot group. Again.

Clearly you are someone that has no idea what they are talking about. We went to the Holiday Inn based on input from several pilots (I happen to be one of the several). We were at the Emabassy Suites before. Normally nice, but the discounted rates they gave us, placed us in these old, crappy, corner rooms. It would have been nice to stay there, but Embassy would not honor the discounted rate. Have you stayed at the Holiday Inn? Newly remodeled, close to resturants and the movie theater. I want a clean room, free breakfast, free internet other resturants within a short walk and I am happy. If you need more than that, well, that is your problem.

OHGOON, you can keep the personal attacks coming all day long. You may be an expert at drafting a letter, but this truly shows everyone what a child you are. I'd be careful making fun of us back wood folk, we know how to take care of our kin.

Keep Citationair Union Free!

Last edited:
Clearly you are someone that has no idea what they are talking about. We went to the Holiday Inn based on input from several pilots (I happen to be one of the several). We were at the Emabassy Suites before. Normally nice, but the discounted rates they gave us, placed us in these old, crappy, corner rooms. It would have been nice to stay there, but Embassy would not honor the discounted rate. Have you stayed at the Holiday Inn? Newly remodeled, close to resturants and the movie theater. I want a clean room, free breakfast, free internet other resturants within a short walk and I am happy. If you need more than that, well, that is your problem.

I have stayed there as well and didn't mind the sports bar/restaurant around the corner OR the corner rooms. All you are doing is sleeping in them and they were VERY comfortable for that. I never understood the angst and whining about that place and that was just another reason I wanted nothing to do with these type of people. They were always the pro union guys expecting every room to be like the Ritz Carlton and wanting more, more, more when what we had was clearly nice and very acceptable.

The worst place I stayed at was the nicest place in town in some podunk little town of 3,000 in the middle of Texas. There was no transportation to and from the town that was 6 miles away from the airport, but we were able to hitch a ride with a guy that happened to be out there and we got a ride back to the plane from the hotel staff. They all were the nicest people you would ever want to meet and they bent over backwards to help us. Sometimes you have to suck it up to get your owner where they want to go....no big deal. It is part of the job. I am sure the pro union folks would cry you a river about this. Again it wasn't ideal, however, this was where our owner needed to go and we made it happen. We let CA know about it and they adjusted fire so we didn't have to stay in that town next time if we didn't want to. We were able to reposition. Neither of us minded, we both had fun with the situation and what it offered.

My point is CA was willing to adjust for the circumstances if we wanted. They did what they could to make it nice for us at that town, but sometimes you just have to take the best that is at that particular locale. There is nothing a union could do to make that situation any better or more feasible to the company than what the company offered.

Guys... Please don't pick on my buddy Fractrash....he is a little misunderstood...I have tried to get him to send in his card. But he won't oh well. He is still a good friend though......

Now on borgart let hime have it......tlking to him is like clapping with one hand!!!

I have stayed there as well and didn't mind the sports bar/restaurant around the corner OR the corner rooms. All you are doing is sleeping in them and they were VERY comfortable for that. I never understood the angst and whining about that place and that was just another reason I wanted nothing to do with these type of people. They were always the pro union guys expecting every room to be like the Ritz Carlton and wanting more, more, more when what we had was clearly nice and very acceptable.

The worst place I stayed at was the nicest place in town in some podunk little town of 3,000 in the middle of Texas. There was no transportation to and from the town that was 6 miles away from the airport, but we were able to hitch a ride with a guy that happened to be out there and we got a ride back to the plane from the hotel staff. They all were the nicest people you would ever want to meet and they bent over backwards to help us. Sometimes you have to suck it up to get your owner where they want to go....no big deal. It is part of the job. I am sure the pro union folks would cry you a river about this. Again it wasn't ideal, however, this was where our owner needed to go and we made it happen. We let CA know about it and they adjusted fire so we didn't have to stay in that town next time if we didn't want to. We were able to reposition. Neither of us minded, we both had fun with the situation and what it offered.

My point is CA was willing to adjust for the circumstances if we wanted. They did what they could to make it nice for us at that town, but sometimes you just have to take the best that is at that particular locale. There is nothing a union could do to make that situation any better or more feasible to the company than what the company offered.

RCR5 Glad you work at CA..They can have you!!!!

You're damn right they can!

We are recovering from the recession AND without a union.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nope, your at-will, can be fired without just cause and currently have a parent/child relationship with your management. Knowledge of this fact is evident on the faces of every CA, Flex and Avantiar pilot I see out on the road.

Latest resources

Back