• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ta reached at 9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have no idea what you are talking about. The ATL 767ER flies both INTL and DOM trips. I picked up a domestic 3 day and I did a leg through MSP. Enjoy ASA, those massive retirement funds you have, and Dothan.

Bye Bye----General Lee

See....you think you just come here to "give advice" and because you "like all aspects of aviation" but it's posts like these - condescending, elitist, bs - that make you a royal dooshbag a$$hole that inflame people to hatred. You are not as innocent and tame as you like to believe you are. These posts constantly belittle those that you truely and deeply feel are so lowly and beneath you. You ruin my enjoyment of this board, and once again I am done with FI, solely because of your assinine posts.

The TA will pass 60 something to 30 something.... And then Delta will come after Xjet. Its no coincidence that our contract isn't settled yet.

Think about it folks...pinnacle pilots will cave...and we will be forced to fall in line somehow. Pilots today do not stand up for each other. Good luck to us all.

The TA will pass 60 something to 30 something.... And then Delta will come after Xjet. Its no coincidence that our contract isn't settled yet.

Think about it folks...pinnacle pilots will cave...and we will be forced to fall in line somehow. Pilots today do not stand up for each other. Good luck to us all.

How does delt come after you when you are in the middle of a long term contract? We just had a rate reset a year or two ago that was included in the contract when ASA was sold. So how do you come to a company in the middle of a contract and say "these are the new rates now or your done"?

And I think it is despicable how delt treats its regional "partners". I could understand looking for lower rates if delt was losing millions, but when you are making millions or billions and come looking for a reset when you know your "partner" will be operating at a loss... More like a master/servant relationship than "partners". Corporate greed at its finest. Nice job dick. Greed is one of the 7 deadlies!!!!

But whatever.

Where are the mods for this guy?
Clutch you are completely classless. All you're worried about is yourself all of us a Pinnacle have a major decision to make during the holidays and all you can do is throw stones. Remember, what goes around, comes around.

I think we have an old ASA pilot that just needs a group hug. Come on over Clutch we can all give you a big hug so you will feel better!:nuts:

See....you think you just come here to "give advice" and because you "like all aspects of aviation" but it's posts like these - condescending, elitist, bs - that make you a royal dooshbag a$$hole that inflame people to hatred. You are not as innocent and tame as you like to believe you are. These posts constantly belittle those that you truely and deeply feel are so lowly and beneath you. You ruin my enjoyment of this board, and once again I am done with FI, solely because of your assinine posts.

I guess you missed Soberirishman's previous post. I never start a slamfest. So, since you can't see that, I bid you....farewell.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

How does delt come after you when you are in the middle of a long term contract? We just had a rate reset a year or two ago that was included in the contract when ASA was sold. So how do you come to a company in the middle of a contract and say "these are the new rates now or your done"?

If you seriously think these new 900 pinnacle rates won't be whipsawed against us, you either A.) Don't pay attention to this industry's history....or B.) You are naïve.

Either way...you are in for a rude awakening....and so are the pinnacle guys who will vote yes and move on to another DCI carrier.

If you seriously think these new 900 pinnacle rates won't be whipsawed against us, you either A.) Don't pay attention to this industry's history....or B.) You are naïve.

Either way...you are in for a rude awakening....and so are the pinnacle guys who will vote yes and move on to another DCI carrier.

I'm sure it will be used against us at some point
but how do they do it unless the contract becomes amendable or we don't make the goals set forth in the contract ie. Freedom.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back