• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ta reached at 9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Immoral? Really? How can DALPA help 9E when they were totally cut out of the negotiations that were between 9E MEC and Delta management.

Wrong.

Hey, I want in on this Clutch.

I am voting Yes to this TA. What do you have to say to me?

Suck my doogan, pal. You guys are despicable

Where are the mods for this guy?
Clutch you are completely classless. All you're worried about is yourself all of us a Pinnacle have a major decision to make during the holidays and all you can do is throw stones. Remember, what goes around, comes around.

Where are the mods for this guy?
Clutch you are completely classless. All you're worried about is yourself all of us a Pinnacle have a major decision to make during the holidays and all you can do is throw stones. Remember, what goes around, comes around.

I've had mine, bud.. You guys and your company have undercut everyone by bidding your flying below cost on the off chance that you're sketchy management would miraculously figure out how to balance the spreadsheet... And when it inevitably didn't happen, they go after your pay as if your wage is the problem... And what do you do? You fold like a cheap suit.

You work for a shady ass operation... Take it up the ass, that's your prerogative, but don't blame me for caring about the industry I work in when you're the one only thinking about yourself.

I've had mine, bud.. You guys and your company have undercut everyone by bidding your flying below cost on the off chance that you're sketchy management would miraculously figure out how to balance the spreadsheet... And when it inevitably didn't happen, they go after your pay as if your wage is the problem... And what do you do? You fold like a cheap suit.

You work for a shady ass operation... Take it up the ass, that's your prerogative, but don't blame me for caring about the industry I work in when you're the one only thinking about yourself.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you should leave the name calling and rude comments out. Some if us here didn't ask to work at Pinnacle

You're entitled to your opinion, but you should leave the name calling and rude comments out. Some if us here didn't ask to work at Pinnacle

Then you shouldn't lose any sleep over voting no. You don't work for Mesaba anymore. And I haven't called any names.

Latest resources

Back