SWA/FL Codeshare

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bubba....

Are you ever going to get tired of banging your head against the troll? Go get a cold one and watch storage wars or something.... You will feel so much better... May I suggest a (or several) nice Celebration fresh hop ale(s) from Sierra Nevada. This simple tip makes the poon and FI so much more enjoyable!

Cheers!:beer:

Wait, you can still hold MCO? Good for you. Btw, many of you guys do get upset bantering with me because I continually beat you with the truth.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Private....

You are like Del Griffith on Planes Trains and Automobiles.... Except John Candy was actually funny. Your Lubbock and Amarillo joke got old around 11000 posts ago. I couldn't give a rats butt where my overnight is.... I want days off and dollars... I have that and am very happy. I am also happy that you are happy at mother Delta.

Now back to my Celebration fresh hop ale and storage wars.

Happy Friday kids!
:beer:

Private....

You are like Del Griffith on Planes Trains and Automobiles.... Except John Candy was actually funny. Your Lubbock and Amarillo joke got old around 11000 posts ago. I couldn't give a rats butt where my overnight is.... I want days off and dollars... I have that and am very happy. I am also happy that you are happy at mother Delta.

Now back to my Celebration fresh hop ale and storage wars.

Happy Friday kids!
:beer:

That's great you don't care. Many people do. When I walk up to the Gate, I like seeing that I am going to Paris, or Dusseldorf, or Rio. I like GOING SOMEWHERE that most people can't go normally. It's like a mini-vacation. I get to experience somewhere strange on someone else's dime. It's sad you are jaded and don't care anymore, or in your words "couldn't give a rat's butt." I hope I never get that way. Maybe when I go back to domestic full time I might get jaded like you, but I still have places I want to see, and I can always bid INTL again someday as a Captain. I hope someday you feel the same again. Have a good night.

Bye Bye---General Lee

That's great you don't care. Many people do. When I walk up to the Gate, I like seeing that I am going to Paris, or Dusseldorf, or Rio. I like GOING SOMEWHERE that most people can't go normally. It's like a mini-vacation. I get to experience somewhere strange on someone else's dime. It's sad you are jaded and don't care anymore, or in your words "couldn't give a rat's butt." I hope I never get that way. Maybe when I go back to domestic full time I might get jaded like you, but I still have places I want to see, and I can always bid INTL again someday as a Captain. I hope someday you feel the same again. Have a good night.

Bye Bye---General Lee

39 posts in one day.

39 posts in one day.

Correct. Lots of responses, lots of good threads, lots of debate. Thanks for stalking! Unfortunately, very few of your posts are memorable. So, Jonny, go snuggle with Uncle Sal and enjoy your night.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
As for the GL's assertion that the SWAPA should have fought for pay parity for AAI after the SL10 was voted in...well we can fight all we want but if the company won't/can't afford it...ain't gonna happen...rumor has it VDV told GK after SL9 was inked that we could not afford that deal....transitioned AAI pilots are receiving SWA pay/benefits with AAI longevity credit... the company is transitioning AAI pilots in a cost effective manner... since AAI/SWA are two separate systems the synergies have not kicked in and the added cost of paying non transitioned AAI pilots @ SWA rates does not make business since to management. One could argue that the "post merger" announced CBA won by AAI/ALPA was the initial pay raise (influenced heavily by the announcement). SWA has recently announced that the transition will be completed by 2014. Codeshare will begin in 2013...

As for the GL's assertion that the SWAPA should have fought for pay parity for AAI after the SL10 was voted in...well we can fight all we want but if the company won't/can't afford it...ain't gonna happen...rumor has it VDV told GK after SL9 was inked that we could not afford that deal....transitioned AAI pilots are receiving SWA pay/benefits with AAI longevity credit... the company is transitioning AAI pilots in a cost effective manner... since AAI/SWA are two separate systems the synergies have not kicked in and the added cost of paying non transitioned AAI pilots @ SWA rates does not make business since to management. One could argue that the "post merger" announced CBA won by AAI/ALPA was the initial pay raise (influenced heavily by the announcement). SWA has recently announced that the transition will be completed by 2014. Codeshare will begin in 2013...

So, is that the reason? They can't afford it? They are using AT's bag fees. What about the recent announcement of new fees? SWAPA should be all over that. Now that we all know ALPA is leaving eventually (for the AT group), SWAPA should be more proactive for EQUALITY of representation, and try to eliminate the B-scale for the next couple years. Otherwise, it seems like continual punishment. That is my point here.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So, is that the reason? They can't afford it? They are using AT's bag fees. What about the recent announcement of new fees? SWAPA should be all over that. Now that we all know ALPA is leaving eventually (for the AT group), SWAPA should be more proactive for EQUALITY of representation, and try to eliminate the B-scale for the next couple years. Otherwise, it seems like continual punishment. That is my point here.

They have a plan in place. It is what it is and there is an end game in short time. If I was a SWA pilot I would be wondering why we were using my dues to pay for something that has already been overwhelming agreed to by all parties. The only one complaining about this is you. A Delta pilot. Weird.

Are you putting 1% of this same effort opposing non-union labor doing your outsourced flying also? I already know the answer and that would be no. Weird again.

Just because one says Boeing or Airbus and the other says Embraer or Canadair doesn't mean they aren't doing Delta work at 30% of crew cost.

An interesting hypocrisy.

They have a plan in place. It is what it is and there is an end game in short time. If I was a SWA pilot I would be wondering why we were using my dues to pay for something that has already been overwhelming agreed to by all parties. The only one complaining about this is you. A Delta pilot. Weird.

Are you putting 1% of this same effort opposing non-union labor doing your outsourced flying also? I already know the answer and that would be no. Weird again.

Just because one says Boeing or Airbus and the other says Embraer or Canadair doesn't mean they aren't doing Delta work at 30% of crew cost.

An interesting hypocrisy.

That is interesting.

And their own union ALPA allows another ALPA carrier(s) do outsourced flying for them as well?

And this guy is going crazy about another airlines two year transition plan?

Makes no sense at all.

Latest resources

Back