• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/FL Codeshare

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You make great points on how to outsource your flying because a larger plane can't do it. OYS, your other screen name, tried to make the same point. See the quote at the bottom of my post.

Yet we do with a 737. Oh wait, that doesn't fit your arguement..sorry. I believe hub and spoke to be very inefficent, but we can debate that later.

Thanks for schooling me on the NEED to outsource. Are you secretly Frank Lorenzo?

You still don't seem to understand "feed." Some cities, RED, can't be served by a mainline plane. They are TOO SMALL. But, their feed is important to a "hub and spoke system
Bye Bye---General Lee
So General now that Delta owns 49% of Virgina America which small cities will Virgin America serve that Delta mainline can't serve. Also since Delta is part owner of Virgina America is Delta ALPA fighting to get their payscale up to those of Delta's.

You make great points on how to outsource your flying because a larger plane can't do it. OYS, your other screen name, tried to make the same point. See the quote at the bottom of my post.

Yet we do with a 737. Oh wait, that doesn't fit your arguement..sorry. I believe hub and spoke to be very inefficent, but we can debate that later.

Thanks for schooling me on the NEED to outsource. Are you secretly Frank Lorenzo?

You do well on that 737 on some smaller cities to Dallas itself (DAL Love)or intra Texas. That's good, a niche you have. But, recently you haven't been able to compete in LARGER cities, even with that 737 of yours. SEA to BOI and GEG. How about PHL to PIT? Your SLC ops has gotten smaller too. Plus, you are giving up on at least 17 current AT cities that you won't continue at SWA. So, that 737 of yours isn't always successful.

Btw, I have talked recently with OYS, and he's doing well. I think he got tired of the banter on here, but I haven't. He is currently busy getting ready for his 75/76 type. I'll tell him you said hi.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'm more interested in what GL's fair SLI will look like with VA.

With a 49% share of the company? Can you name any mergers between US and EU airlines? Even if something like that somehow happened, I would expect the company to stay out if the SLI, and a group of arbitrators to determine what is fair. The resulting award would have an explanation attached.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So General now that Delta owns 49% of Virgina America which small cities will Virgin America serve that Delta mainline can't serve. Also since Delta is part owner of Virgina America is Delta ALPA fighting to get their payscale up to those of Delta's.

Virgin America? Huh? You mean Virgin Atlantic, right? Two seperate companies. Sir Richard Branson owns 25% of Virgin America, but that is totally different than Virgin Atlantic. You then said DL is part owner of "Virgina America." What is that? If you mean Virgin America, and if DL bought them, I would expect Dalpa to fight for the same 320 rates DL has. For the same planes, same pay. The joint contract between DL/NW had same pay within 6 months of the merger, and then a SLI via arbitration within 1 year total.

And, have you been drinking tonight? Don't drive a car please.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
THAT IS TOTAL BS. SWAPA and SC should have accepted the AT guys right after the second offer, and then continued to fight for them to this day. No pay disparity. Do you always take the first offer on anything? I guess SWAPA better take GK's next FIRST OFFER, or you guys will be in SERIOUS TROUBLE..... And how was that second offer delivered? Any idea? You obviously don't have a clue. Feelin' the LUV....

Bye Bye---General Lee

So I gess YOU have all the inside scoop on exactly everything that went down? Do you get cc'd when GK and his people make a decision now? As usual, you don't know squat, but then spout off as if you're the eminent authority on everything having to do with Southwest. Even now, that you're just down to repeating crap that has been refuted already.

Again, since you're so dense: It is not now, nor has it ever been, SWAPA or SC's job to fight for anything for ALPA. It is ALPA's job to do that. Management is on record that Airtran's business model does not support SWAPA wages, pulled the first offer stating such, and refused to offer it again. That's not SWAPA saying that. It's not SWAPA who signs the paychecks. Jesus, just listen to Lear brag about putting off transitioning to the Southwest side because he'd have to work harder and have less time off. Does that tell you anything, General?

Even if SWAPA did agree to fight ALPA's fight, what do you think we could have done? Seriously, what? If SWAPA's NC could negotiate something, it would have cost the SWAPA pilots something, and that would be counter to SWAPA's actual constituency, not the imaginary one you can't seem to shut your trap about.

Isn't there anything Delta-related that you can bitch about?

Bubba

Bubba....

Are you ever going to get tired of banging your head against the troll? Go get a cold one and watch storage wars or something.... You will feel so much better... May I suggest a (or several) nice Celebration fresh hop ale(s) from Sierra Nevada. This simple tip makes the poon and FI so much more enjoyable!

Cheers!:beer:

Latest resources

Back