Rumor has it that LOA 93 Arbitrator Has Ruled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LaGarbage Man

Good news for all of you who grow tired of the SWA/Airtran luv fest. FI should be returning to it's usual US Air East/West (You suck, No you suck more) string of threads with all the fun filled usual posters offering up their 2 cents pretty soon. As for me I am grabbing some snacks and a 12 pack and finding a bunker to hide in for awhile. Disclaimer: It is just a crew room rumor but seems to be a strong one this time around and the ruling is over due. Stay tuned.

Is anybody actually unsure about what the ruling will be?

If it is so obvious to everybody why did the arbitrator take so long? I guess it wasn't obvious to him was it. Can you tell me what specific part of the language in the LOA makes it so obvious to you?

Not really, That is why I am heading for a bunker. I have to fly with them, You only have to taxi by us in PHX and grin and I am going to hear about it all the way back across the country. For those on FI who don't know, There is a third list of pilots at US Air that is junior to the whole lot of them no matter how this debacle turns out. I am just along for the ride.Time for me to tighten up my belts real snug and hang on.

Not really, That is why I am heading for a bunker. I have to fly with them, You only have to taxi by us in PHX and grin and I am going to hear about it all the way back across the country. For those on FI who don't know, There is a third list of pilots at US Air that is junior to the whole lot of them no matter how this debacle turns out. I am just along for the ride.Time for me to tighten up my belts real snug and hang on.

guess the rumors you are hearing is that it's a loss? maybe that will lead to a bunch of retirements?

If it is so obvious to everybody why did the arbitrator take so long?
He was inactive for several months with illness and surgery. Plus, earlier this summer both sides requested additional time. It's simply not wise to assume an outcome based on how it takes.
Can you tell me what specific part of the language in the LOA makes it so obvious to you?
Sure. If a snapback was intended it would've included the word "snapback". It didn't. Plus, a former rep who was involved in the negotiations testified there was no snapback intended or expected.

Thank goodness for the injunction prior the the Easties finding out about the loss of the LOA 93 grievance!

Maybe that is why the CIRP was activated recently???

:laugh:

Never mind. I have checked with a few more sources and they are not hearing anything new. Sorry but I think I may have fallen victim to the rumor mill. This one likes to pop up every now and then hence my disclaimer on my first post. Ohh well at least it lets the East and West guys on FI reconnect. I imagine they are going through some withdraw not getting to chuck some excrement back and forth for a couple of weeks. Back to the new FI bitch threads, SWA vrs. Airtran. Lets see if it has the staying power of Eastholes vrs. Westicles. I doubt it.

Kasher absolutely "Kashtrated" the Alaska Pilot group several years ago. Something like a 35% paycut for some. Alaska is a financially stable carrier to boot. For the life of me, I can't understand why ANY union would pick Kasher after that. The SOB should be banned for life.

Latest resources

Back