• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor has it that LOA 93 Arbitrator Has Ruled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The requested executive session took place about 2 weeks ago and Kasher sent correspondence shortly thereafter notifying the two parties that his written decision would be out within 30 days... So do the math and we can expect to know his answer sometime before the middle of this month. That is the latest...

Ya that sucks. I think you more than most westies understand the 2000 easties absolute repulsion to the nic award which staples us at the bottom. Please understand that this statement is not questioning your entitlements under binding arbitration, we can still have a fight in us on the way to the executioner. Just try and understand that being stapled would keep so many of us furloughed for so much longer while your two month probationary guys got to feed their families. I think nic backed us into a corner and the result was a fight for life. But I do think you will end up an A330 captain for 25 years and I will retire as an 737 FO...congrats you definitely win this time.
Absolute BS! East got top 517 PLUS 2/3rds of all upgrades, but that's not enough. You feel entitled to 3/3rds.

The west is not being placed on an east list. East and West are being blended into one list that was crafted by a neutral 3rd party.

Absolute BS! East got top 517 PLUS 2/3rds of all upgrades, but that's not enough. You feel entitled to 3/3rds.

The west is not being placed on an east list. East and West are being blended into one list that was crafted by a neutral 3rd party.

You mean the 517 pilots who are retiring now...er thanks for that.

If you could guarantee that outcome I'd happily tell the Leonidas guys to give it all up. I'll let you know if I've really "won" in about 22 years. Not before then and certainly no time soon.

I would bet my salary that you westies will win this.

The requested executive session took place about 2 weeks ago and Kasher sent correspondence shortly thereafter notifying the two parties that his written decision would be out within 30 days... So do the math and we can expect to know his answer sometime before the middle of this month. That is the latest...

you mean he is going to do his job...wow...he's going to do his job...wow...tuff job and he's going to do it ...wow...I hope he retires soon cause it sounds to me like it is way to arduous of a job for her...I mean what ever gender the arbitrator is. Yay Yay RLA!!!!! It's good for and good for me.

If you could guarantee that outcome I'd happily tell the Leonidas guys to give it all up. I'll let you know if I've really "won" in about 22 years. Not before then and certainly no time soon.

I'll be dead by then and my grandchildren will do something more with their lives then flying **************************************** to wallyworld....you won.

Stop yer bitchin charlie2. Thats the info. The guy had some kind of medical issue and then YOUR onion asked for an executive session. That takes time. Maybe you easties should start to realize that you have been your own worst enemy but maybe that's asking too much for such shallow, small-minded folk like you.

Didn't that go away when age 65 came along??

The 2/3 ratio stands and the east has no one to blame but themselves if laws change over the course of their delay. They've had a 6 year fence, paid for by the west.

Latest resources

Back