• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
has now only ~50 pilots left (not sure, maybe even fewer).

The last published seniority list given to the pilots was at all time high of 38 on the roster. However, this wasn't completely accurate. There were a few people on there who's names were highlighted because of their class dates at AirTran, and another for Trans States. In addition, there were several FO's still on the list...some have already accepted jobs, others have anywhere from 1-3 interviews elsewhere. This list also merged the Saab pilots with the Jetstream pilots. I'm curious to see what an ACTUAL list was to look like. Sadly, its far less than 38!

Good thing they want a reduced schedule in April. It doesn't seem there are enough pilots for anything else...

Let's see, the new DO is the DO somewhere else.

I smell takeover...or at least there is some bond between the new DO nad the company from the past. And while GLA is not free of issues from what I have heard they have been getting their longevity increases!

Sounds like pretty much a turn key operation. My hopes remain the best for those people that do not yet have a class date-that they get one sooner than later-but if you don't there may yet be hope...

Is the old Senior DO gone now? How about the CEO?

I smell takeover...

Regions is going to have at least one lawsuit from the parksersburg airport (about $43k outstanding) and maybe a lawsuit from a paintshop (+$30k outstanding) and probably owes more money to the other airports. How does Regions pay these off if they don't have any flying for the time being?

Sounds like pretty much a turn key operation. My hopes remain the best for those people that do not yet have a class date-that they get one sooner than later-but if you don't there may yet be hope...

CH is only "signed on" until September, appearantly..

Then we go out of business all over again.. ;)

CH is only "signed on" until September, appearantly..

Then we go out of business all over again.. ;)

As a consultant as I understand- and to help GL with the transition to doing the Regions Air flying out of STL...airline managements don't get this cozy with each other-unless one has a proverbial knife to the other's throat.

I don't know if you remember all the warm fuzzies that AA put out over the purchase of TWA...just ask any of the ex TW FA's how well that went!

Something is up...GLA is teamsters too, might want to get your dues paid!

Not sure I'm going to be here long enough to worry about what happens..

I just don't see anything positive coming out of this... Who knows with DC out of the way, it might be positive.. Haven't made up my mind yet though..

So what's the deal? Is DC gone? How about FB and BR?

I think that there are many who's days are numbered-one way or another.

A problem with this industry is that there are so many of the same people that keep popping up in the upper half of management, while the working stiffs that they screwed have to start over again at the bottom!

airline managements don't get this cozy with each other-unless one has a proverbial knife to the other's throat.

That's my feeling. Great Lakes is looking out for Great Lakes, not to imply there is anything wrong with that.

Who owns RegionsAir?

Latest resources

Back