• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AV80R, you weren't hired here in '98..... Don Channel wasn't the CP then. You were out making 'training' videos in '98... it seems to me that you were a mid '99 hire. Is all this exaggerating what gets you hired somewhere every year??? hehehehehehehe

A few years ago when I started raising Cain on these threads no one ever said hehehehehehe. Well, I guess I'm not worthless, I can always set a bad example...hehehehe!

Pig Pilot, I hope yours was a very Merry Christmas. Lots of pig time going to MYR and ALO we had! I have been told I am lucky to never have seen my PHX base bro...though I still wish I had.

For those of you still trapped in a jball or Saab under hopelessly lost leadership I offer you too my best wishes. I also offer hope for the future-alas, being junior on my seniority list I am not home. I did however, have the pleasure of a Christmas supper with a friend from corpex-we found ourselves in the same place at the same time many, many miles from our respective homes. Friends and family are important and you will never get to work with people that are any better than there. You may get bigger, faster planes that carry you farther afield but there is no better camaraderie than to be had at corpex.

You are the last of the few, those left wanting...left wanting perhaps, but not left for dead...

I come as a messenger from your futures (if you will allow me that analogy, the somewhat inebreated Ghost of Christmas Future) to tell you that it is out there...strive not for where you are, but for where you are going!

To be honest it is only that common spirt-shared by so many of us, the one that says "keep going, better is over the horizon" amongst us, the crews and former crews of crapex that has kept the place from failing sooner. Ours is the glory that it has lived as long (er, perhaps shame?) as it has. Management will inevitably say "we tried"...the lamest of the lame excuses.

We did.

You will.

Go get it.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You, of all deserve it!

Belchfire

Last edited:
AV8OR...amen to the list. Stop the bleeding!

I love my uniform!!

Aside from the first Saab FO class, have any other classes gone through Flight Safety yet or are they sweeping the floors of the hangar? On the bright side, you don't have to wear your uniform while sweeping the floors...at least not the hat anyway.

I have to wear my uniform when cleaning the hangar, you should consider yourself lucky!!

I have to wear my uniform when cleaning the hangar, you should consider yourself lucky!!

What can I say? When you've finally attained the status of Regional Airline pilot, you've more than paid your dues. While the public tends to only notice the good looking aviator sunglasses and the nice slacks...it's the hard work, dedication, and adequate attention to personal hygiene that sets us apart from other pilots. That is why we are bringing the "Wearing the Uniform while Cleaning the Hangar" issue to the table at the next union meeting. In taking these baby steps our union can deliver us to the promised land, according to their pamphlet.

There is hope!!!

Hey, AV80R made it to UPS, and that's good enough for me. Who cares when he was hired at Corporate Airlines / RegionsAir. I saw Don about 6 months ago. Looks like he will upgrade soon. He's a character! Happy hollidays, all you whiners!!!!! Remember, only two votes count for the contract and I'm one of them.

Alright!

Is that true my man??? Congrats bro, You're Buying!!!

hehehe...that's two people I know there...hehehe...

You see, there is fracking hope!!!

Of course the guy that is on the History Channel is saying that we're going to eventually get by an astoroid and become extinct because the worldwide air temperture hitting 1200 F...

Now that's global warming!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back