• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remember someone asking me on one of the boards recently why I'm scared of the regionals. I'm interested in fast upgrade regionals but I haven't seen one stay stable for very long.

You need to find one that has made a success of being at the bottom. Like Mesa. Stay away from the NWA cluster-their management has always been at odds with the employees.

D.C. (Mr. Burns) did his best to kill the company today, but the DO (Homer) and the DT (Yoda) revived it with one last breath!

How'd they revive it?

Do I get to go to work on Monday?

It was essentially record keeping that killed Value Jet...the Feds take it really seriously.

Well, I’d argue the crash killed the name Value Jet rather than the airline itself. After the accident Value Jet bought AirTran Airlines, merged the two companies and became AirTran Airways. In a sense Value Jet is alive and doing quite well. “Feds take record keeping really seriously” – yeah, especially at smaller airlines…

Back to the subject -I belive all IOE instructors will be VERY busy for the next week or so!

Last edited:
Isn't the clock ticking???

Back to the subject -I belive all IOE instructors will be VERY busy for the next week or so!

Can Regions afford to have the planes grounded for a week or so?

No, I wouldn't think we can..

So, I guess all the Captains need to get their PC's done again? That sounds exciting..

Luckily the pilots at Regions have seen this coming from a few months distant...leading most if not all to AT LEAST get resumes out.

Latest resources

Back