• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Many things may change very soon as we are in the process of being sold to an airline investment group. They are interested in bringing bigger airplanes. Again, right now, F/O pay depends on flight time: 1000-1499 = $17/hr, 1500-2000 = $18/hr, 2000+ = $19/hr. The contract on the table begins all F/O's at $19/hr. Our saving grace is that upgrade is usually less than a year.

Who is this "Airline Investment Group?" and what's up with the F/O pay? Is it $17 or $19?! Is the Women in Aviation Orlando date for Feb.?

Who is this "Airline Investment Group?"

That is the $64 question. It may be old news, but the CEO was acting as the intermediary between the Teamsters and this supposed Airline Investment Group. The Teamsters wanted to make sure they were bargaining for a contract with a real entity, and even agreed to sign confidentiality agreements. To no avail, the CEO would not divulge the "investor's" identity.

Caldwell will still be running the airline when this Five Man Mongolian Cluster Fvck comes to a messy climax, and the Pilot Group will be there with a mop and bucket to cleanup, just like with the Saabs.

Best decision

I am having an interview IN NASHVILLE,TN with a new Chief Pilot @ Regions air.
1380TT and 125 MEL. Will be staying in the Marriott Hotel @ BNA and having the interview with her and DO over breakfast at my hotel. No sim ride due to shortness of time to training class. Tell me all both good and the ugly! I have read the previous 40 some pages!

Anyinfo on the interview. Though, this one will be more on the side of non-structured form.

Thanks,
[email protected]

After reading all these posts,the best decision is to NOT even go to this interview!!!! It does not make sense to allow yourself to be dis-respected,degraded and insulted on a daily basis,not to mention being taken advantaged of.There are other companies out there!!!!

Last edited:
It does not make sense to allow yourself to be dis-respected,degraded and insulted on a daily basis,not to mention being taken advantaged of.

I don't get any of those on a daily basis... The only people doing the dis-respecting, degrading and insulting as some of the cool guys in this thread.. ;)

After reading all these posts,the best decision is to NOT even go to this interview!!!! It does not make sense to allow yourself to be dis-respected,degraded and insulted on a daily basis,not to mention being taken advantaged of.There are other companies out there!!!!

Dude, you are one gullible, worried what everyone thinks of you kind of guy aren't you? Have you lost your mind? Do you often have nightmares about operations/airlines. I know Augusta Aviation is some sort of demon for you as well. Settle down Francis and don't believe EVERYTHING you hear.

Wow.. that went from 8 months to 12 months in less than a month.. :) At that rate, when a new hire got there, the upgrade could be something like 2 years.. ;)

I was wrong. As of yesterdays upgrade awards, it's at 9 months. Still better than the upgrade time at Regions.

Nice... Maybe I should jump ship soon...

Man, decisions, decisions... If Skywest wasn't soo far... west... I'm too big of a poon, I want to live in this city and no where else.. :)

Nice... Maybe I should jump ship soon...

Man, decisions, decisions... If Skywest wasn't soo far... west... I'm too big of a poon, I want to live in this city and no where else.. :)

Did you just say poon? Outstanding.

Latest resources

Back