• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Downgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's how alot of those guys feel. It's pretty sad really. I've never seen so many Cpts. of the heavy ultra/encore/sover./X who's shi.t didn't smell sweeter.

I could always tell who was former airline and came to NJA in the 2001-2005 period. They were laid back and knew what the deal was (read:they weren't arrogant pricks).

true story: had a 2-3 day overnight in Phoenix. The 2nd night, the Cpt. I was with, tells the desk guy (on the midnight shift) to tell the morning newspaper guy to not drop the paper down so hard by his door! Because it woke him up! I just had to walk away in shame for being associated with the idiot.

I bet you are a bad pilot.

I believe jtf was referring to runway lengths for takeoff and landing.... the straight wing citations can use shorter runways, especially in 135 situations...

Not sure if this was already posted in this thread but there is apparently a meeting scheduled on April 19 between the union and company discussing staffing. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. At least it isn't on a Friday.

Not sure if this was already posted in this thread but there is apparently a meeting scheduled on April 19 between the union and company discussing staffing. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. At least it isn't on a Friday.

We saw what happened the last time one of those meetings took place :erm:

We saw what happened the last time one of those meetings took place :erm:

Yep. This is so frustrating AZ. If both of us only would have taken those class dates at Allegiant in 07 huh? Shoulda woulda coulda. I'm beginning to fear that my career in aviation is now over due to going to the "last job you'll ever have" company known as NetJets. It was the last job we'll ever have alright, aka career suicide.

Amen on the career suicide

Hello,

Just thought I would post a negative, frustrating post here. Has anybody else had a interviewer bash the NetJet "culture".

During a recent interview I asked if any other NJ guys had applied. The reply I got was- no, because most NJ guys are to lazy, or to good, to apply for most jobs. (not a direct quote, but as close as I can remember) No I didn't get the job, despite being exceptionally over-qualified.

I know NJ had a terrible reputation prior to the 2000s. However, I would have thought the rep would have improved since then, especially with the ibb and pilots participation in the voluntary measures. Maybe I was wrong.

Good luck all,

B

well i doubt about the lazy part. NJ pilots are by far the most active in aviation. As far as the "too good" part?, that is true. they are the best in aviation and the reason they dont apply to other aviation jobs is because no other job can afford to pay for their superior skills.

Latest resources

Back