• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Downgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would be happy too if I were bumped up from a Beechjunk to a G2ugly (that's what a friend on the Sovereign calls it).

Someone mentioned (perhaps erroneously) that the CJ4 would be considered as part of a possible fleet mix in the future (who knows if that is realistic). From what I have heard that CJ4 is pretty capable - perhaps that would be more likely now that Santulli is gone... Not sure if there would be delivery slots available though.

I would be happy too if I were bumped up from a Beechjunk to a G2ugly (that's what a friend on the Sovereign calls it).

Someone mentioned (perhaps erroneously) that the CJ4 would be considered as part of a possible fleet mix in the future (who knows if that is realistic). From what I have heard that CJ4 is pretty capable - perhaps that would be more likely now that Santulli is gone... Not sure if there would be delivery slots available though.

CJ4 is rinky dink like the rest of the small citations. Bring on the Bombardier products!!

Lets.. see... Fly the beachjet in the states or Fly a Gulfstream to India, Israel and any of a bunch of other screwed up places >> I take the Beachjet a million times over.

Lets.. see... Fly the beachjet in the states or Fly a Gulfstream to India, Israel and any of a bunch of other screwed up places >> I take the Beachjet a million times over.
He's not talking about a real Gulfstream. He's talking about the galaxy.

He's not talking about a real Gulfstream. He's talking about the galaxy.

Exactly. G200 ===> G2Ugly

Thought you might have heard that one. It might be nice to fly and great for the pax but it sure is ugly on the ramp. Give me a CL300 any day....

So does that mean that B-H is going to buy Flexjet? Only way you can get the Learjet 85. Or the 300.
Really? Then how did XOjet get the 300? All it takes is moolah...

So does that mean that B-H is going to buy Flexjet? Only way you can get the Learjet 85. Or the 300.

I doubt it but it sure would be nice.

You can't compare the small citations to any of the smaller learjets.

You can fill the Lear up with gas and People and go out of just about any airport in the country. You can't do that with the Cessna's. Lets not even talk about how rinky dink the interiors are on CJ4's.

Really? I was under the impression that the short field performance was much better for the Citations. I would say that just about everything else is better on the Lears, but I don't have the numbers in front of me to know the truth.

Really? Then how did XOjet get the 300? All it takes is moolah...

Money Talks, bullsh!t walks... NJ could get the 300 if they wanted it.

BTW, XOJET just got their 5th 300 today. Not trying to change the subject, just FYI.

Really? I was under the impression that the short field performance was much better for the Citations. I would say that just about everything else is better on the Lears, but I don't have the numbers in front of me to know the truth.

Takeoff performance better with any of the small citations over the Learjets?

Please

Thats laughable.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back