• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

be99fr8dog

Coming soon to an NJA near you:

275 more furloughs.
410 Downgrades
XL, Encore, Ultra, BBJ, 400XP, 800XP all in disposal.

Source?

How can there be 410 downgrades? The Excel, Encore Plus, X, Sovereign, and G200 would all have to go into disposal for that to happen.

Great...more Ouija board prognostication. Just what we need.

Pray tell, oh wise sage - how do they downgrade 410 pilots when we have very junior Captains in the Encore+, G200 and Sovereign that aren't even listed in your master list of disposal aircraft?

A better use of your time might be reading the contract before you post nonsense.

Source is someone who very recently left management.

You are correct, all of those fleets will have to be in disposal, and very soon they all will be. Those are the ones that are currently in disposal. ICOM to follow.

I must have missed the announcement of the XL being in disposal. Yeah, that's the ticket - I missed it.

Just putting an aircraft into disposal mode doesn't trigger the downgrade language. Once again, read the contract.

Playing with fire

BE99 that is a pretty specific projection.

I hope you can appreciate that there are many people trying to figure out what to do with their future with what they feel is insufficient information. I am trying to get my situation righted for myself, my wife and my three kids after my furlough.

While I hope your information is incorrect, I also hope that you are not so insensitive as to post such important information without 100% certainty you are right.

I can tell you all that I have been on FI for about a month and am completely disappointed with the quality of thought and depth of clarity this group of pilots has. I don't mean everybody, this is a general statement.

Union and non-union guys think the other is bad. Fractional vs. corporate. Cargo vs anybody that works in the daylight. Ect. Here is the simple truth. The pilot profession is losing ground in both pay and quality of life. While we point fingers and sneer at the different groups of pilots the folks in charge of payroll are quickly making us into long-haul drivers. No single group of pilots has a monopoly on talent, brains, luck or otherwise. It’s a shame we don't spend less time tearing each other apart.

Coming soon to an NJA near you:

275 more furloughs.
410 Downgrades
XL, Encore, Ultra, BBJ, 400XP, 800XP all in disposal.

I assume you work for NJA, just out of curiosity what number are you on the seniority list???

this is exactly why I tell people at the bottom of anybody's seniority list not come to FI

BE99 that is a pretty specific projection.

I hope you can appreciate that there are many people trying to figure out what to do with their future with what they feel is insufficient information. I am trying to get my situation righted for myself, my wife and my three kids after my furlough.

While I hope your information is incorrect, I also hope that you are not so insensitive as to post such important information without 100% certainty you are right.

I can tell you all that I have been on FI for about a month and am completely disappointed with the quality of thought and depth of clarity this group of pilots has. I don't mean everybody, this is a general statement.

Union and non-union guys think the other is bad. Fractional vs. corporate. Cargo vs anybody that works in the daylight. Ect. Here is the simple truth. The pilot profession is losing ground in both pay and quality of life. While we point fingers and sneer at the different groups of pilots the folks in charge of payroll are quickly making us into long-haul drivers. No single group of pilots has a monopoly on talent, brains, luck or otherwise. It’s a shame we don't spend less time tearing each other apart.

Best post I've read!

Sounds like another bitter individual spreading BS and wishing all find themselves miserable like he/she is. Both the thread starter and the "source", if indeed they are separate people.

Latest resources

Back