• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Downgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The company is also trying to consolidate owners into airplanes that aren't fully owned and get them out of the airplanes that only have a couple or few owners left since they can't sell off the airframes that they want to get rid of until all the owners are off the certificates.

I don't see all those downgrades and furloughs happening without a double dip recession. While that may make sense from the number cruncher's point of view, the ill-will that would bring to the pilot group would more than negate the supposed "savings" with all the sell offs and broken airplanes and fatigue calls that would result from this. I think the group would accept it and keep working hard if they saw the actual double dip, but without it it will be fugly out there if this were to happen.

I love how someone makes a statement on here and then immediately a response from someone else saying, "source?" Like that person is going to actually say who it was that told him.

The company is also trying to consolidate owners into airplanes that aren't fully owned and get them out of the airplanes that only have a couple or few owners left since they can't sell off the airframes that they want to get rid of until all the owners are off the certificates.
Bingo. Exactly what's driving the papa, not new sales.
I don't see all those downgrades and furloughs happening without a double dip recession. While that may make sense from the number cruncher's point of view, the ill-will that would bring to the pilot group would more than negate the supposed "savings" with all the sell offs and broken airplanes and fatigue calls that would result from this. I think the group would accept it and keep working hard if they saw the actual double dip, but without it it will be fugly out there if this were to happen.

When the other fracs downgraded and laid off due to the economy, was there an increase in broken planes and f calls leading to increased sell offs? Remember, mgmt is there to cut costs in any way shape or form.

Bingo. Exactly what's driving the papa, not new sales.

Except, year-to-date shares sold exceed year-to-date share redemptions. Some of the pink registrations are consolidations of owners in order to dispose of excess airframes but sales are ticking up slightly.

I love how someone makes a statement on here and then immediately a response from someone else saying, "source?" Like that person is going to actually say who it was that told him.

When someone quotes a source that may affect the lives of hundreds, I believe he is obligated to provide that source. If they aren't ready to provide proof, they should keep their mouth shut. There is enough turmoil ongoing, don't you think?

When someone quotes a source that may affect the lives of hundreds, I believe he is obligated to provide that source. If they aren't ready to provide proof, they should keep their mouth shut. There is enough turmoil ongoing, don't you think?

Dude, this is FI.com. Not a reputable news outlet.

Yea DAS, it's a shame internet bravado lets people forget common decency. Or does it let people really show their true colors? Too bad real names aren't required.

Last edited:
Except, year-to-date shares sold exceed year-to-date share redemptions. Some of the pink registrations are consolidations of owners in order to dispose of excess airframes but sales are ticking up slightly.

Are you certain about this? The latest UBS report that I've seen has the redemptions slowing, but there are still more people leaving than coming.

I could have old info.

Yes DAS, it's a shame that some can come on here and provide false hope based on management proclamations.

Are you certain about this? The latest UBS report that I've seen has the redemptions slowing, but there are still more people leaving than coming.

I could have old info.

Positive.

Latest resources

Back