Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is FUD?

Yeah you're really informed.

You don't even know the most basic terms.

Your knowledge of union contracts, negotiating and union issues keep amazing me how little you actually have.

I expect the company to pay us as little as possible. And I expect us to require as much as possible. The compromise is the resulting contract.

Again you have no experience in this. But talk like you have a clue.

Please I keep asking you to regale us with your knowledge. You continue to be lacking to the point of embarrassment.

I guess if you have another viewpoint than the hooligans, you can't post here and have a good exchange of information. Which is why my buds on the V stay away.

I guess if you have another viewpoint than the hooligans, you can't post here and have a good exchange of information. Which is why my buds on the V stay away.

Again hooligans and thugs that's all you can refer too.

You can't answer any questions.

You can't provide any information or experience.

You are not involved in the union and won't acknowledge what the company is doing.

You like to attack people personally but like your union thug comments you have no basis but are just following what you've heard with no experience.

Notice a trend here?

Again hooligans and thugs that's all you can refer too.

You can't answer any questions.

You can't provide any information or experience.

You are not involved in the union and won't acknowledge what the company is doing.

You like to attack people personally but like your union thug comments you have no basis but are just following what you've heard with no experience.

Notice a trend here?

Who have I attacked personally? I have said anybody who believes it is ok to mistreat someone for crossing a picket line, for the rest of his career, is a thug, that is a statement of opinion about a behavior.

you guys are talking about a strike but I am under the impression wages havent even been discussed with the company. Is that because the company doesnt want an agreement unless there is concessions? Basically they arent trying to negotiate? If that is the case then why havent you all voted to strike yet? Just do it, your pay keeps getting eroded by inflation (am I correct in the fact that the payscale doesnt adjust for inflation?).

Seriously, just voting to strike would wake up management. I say you do it OR quit talking about it. 99% of the posts on this message board are about some dude named G-4 scabbing if a strike comes. Is a strike even close to happening? Why talk about it? Vote for it or stop complaining about what if's.

I am just some guy on the outside trying to figure out WTF is going to happen with you all.

Signed,

No one important

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back