• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA announces 1000 applications for pilot positions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait..what? I thought u wrote somewhere that u r a MX Controller working next to the schedulers in the SOC? That's a non-management position?

Not sarcasm either. U seem a little paranoid with last reply. I wasn't trying to be insulting.

Now, how about those patches on the tail deice boots?

I said I work with them. I am not one of them nor am I paranoid about anything. just thought it was funny you were making guesses. Patches are AOG.

SG

js

only speaking in the reality I have experienced man, it is like reality man. Are you saying not all unions are BETTER unions?

Hey pilot yip where did your career go to die?

The only pilots I've known whom did not receive pushback from maintenance, are the ones that never send in a grounding item...hmmmmm

Get er done!

Hey pilot yip where did your career go to die?

Didn't die; still alive and kicking and I am having a ball thank you. There is so much to be thankful for

The only pilots I've known whom did not receive pushback from maintenance, are the ones that never send in a grounding item...hmmmmm

Get er done!

The only ones?

Maybe your circle of friends is quite small. Everyone knows aircraft break. They are machines. Broken airplanes aren't the problem nor do the controllers have an issue with real AOG problems. If you deny that a few of your cohorts don't find reasons not to fly, then you also live a sheltered life. You know it, I know it, most and everyone knows it. I know you're smarter than to believe it doesn't happen.

SG

The only ones?

Maybe your circle of friends is quite small. Everyone knows aircraft break. They are machines. Broken airplanes aren't the problem nor do the controllers have an issue with real AOG problems. If you deny that a few of your cohorts don't find reasons not to fly, then you also live a sheltered life. You know it, I know it, most and everyone knows it. I know you're smarter than to believe it doesn't happen.

SG

What you know and what you can prove are two very different things.

If it's broke its broke. You don't need to find a reason not to fly unless you're recommending carrying broken items.

What you know and what you can prove are two very different things.

If it's broke its broke. You don't need to find a reason not to fly unless you're recommending carrying broken items.

Agree and agree. I do not recommend carrying broken items. Are you denying my comment about those who find reasons to not go? I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just asking if you agree that it happens.

SG

Last edited:
Agree and agree. I do not recommend carrying broken items. Are you denying my comment about those who find reasons to not go? I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just asking if you agree that it happens.

SG

If something is broken it's broken. Some guys are more anal than other guys. But it's still broken and needs to be fixed.

Latest resources

Back