• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My company's HR lady came around first day of class and put a form letter (fill-in-blanks for airline, chief pilot name, etc.) in front of us to complete and sign before lunch; to the bewilderment of all of us..as none of us were told anything about this expectation during the interview process. My airline mailed out the letters after we signed them.

As for you gut; I'll answer your repeated question with another question:
--WHY should we not know if forced resignation letters will or will not be honored until they begin recalling?!?! Does that seem fair to you? Why can't they at least give us and the "official" furloughees some sort of access to a union board to address these things?

Can't you just ask someone to check this months seniority list for your name? Seem like that would tell you a lot.

How is that any different from going to any other gig? You start at the bottom and work your way up the list no matter where you go. And as you alluded to, NJA is actually a pretty good gig. Thanks for agreeing with me.

You are so clueless, you cannot be helped.

I pray that your burger joint does well, or you hit the lottery.

The though of you around NJA passengers makes me cringe.

You are so clueless, you cannot be helped.

I pray that your burger joint does well, or you hit the lottery.

The though of you around NJA passengers makes me cringe.

Yeah, someone who wants to be back at NetJets shouldn't be around their customers, yet those who bitch about the job but don't leave should? :laugh: Sound like some typical NJA 5%er logic to me.

Forgive me for bringing up old sh-t fellas. However, earlier in this thread somone mentioned a meeting in Nov. to discuss recalls. Was this just an idiot shooting off his mouth or was there anything behid it. Maybe I missed what became of it and I am too lazy to go back to try to find out. Thanks to whoever can shead any light on this either way.

Forgive me for bringing up old sh-t fellas. However, earlier in this thread somone mentioned a meeting in Nov. to discuss recalls. Was this just an idiot shooting off his mouth or was there anything behid it. Maybe I missed what became of it and I am too lazy to go back to try to find out. Thanks to whoever can shead any light on this either way.

Just another guy who thinks he knows something no one else does.... They are like the 5%'ers... Every company has 'em..

Only difference is some people's well being and family life depends on The future at NJA, and unfortunately the poster backed it up with no proof or even a good rumor.

Latest resources

Back