• Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey china clipper...

You must be a army guy.. Just flew with a former army pilot on the 767 who was smashing the rudder after takeoff about 1000ft agl when we were making a left turn.. good work

hey china clipper...

You must be a army guy.. Just flew with a former army pilot on the 767 who was smashing the rudder after takeoff about 1000ft agl when we were making a left turn.. good work

I only use the rudder to come across the circle and shoot the other guy, or if I'm in a flat.

Typical military ...

You guys act like I'm Don Imus or something. I just said, I don't rip on the mil guys all the time. Just some of the times.

You guys going to call the rainbowPush coalition so they can picket me the next time I check in? Sensitive folks....:bawling:

You get what you deserve. I cannot recall a time when you actually posted something of value, something that others on this board could use to make a decision for example. It escapes me why we continue to respond to you.

At what point did a pilot certificate allow the holder to exercise the right to tell everyone else what to do ?
If guys want to fly widebodies overseas, great. If guys like domestic 737s and stability, great. What's with this desire to make everyone like what you like ? Sounds like, um, communism...

It escapes me why we continue to respond to you.

Yeah, right. The SWA/FO wonders this too.

Who cares about the size of the airplane or the layover...I'm in this job for money.

Just wait until you've racked up more than 950 hours. Layovers and yes, even the size of the airplane can make a big difference in your life away from home.

At this point in your life you are concerned about the size of the aircraft you fly, you obviously don't have one. Time off is the most important thing to me, with the size of the airplane being around #1365. Sorry, but my family comes first and they really don't seem to care about how big the plane I fly is. You'll all figure this out one day, just hope it's not too late.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back