• Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gotta pay for health insurance at CAL.

Other then international flying, please name the airline that only flies 1 leg a day? It is probably an airline in bankruptcy protection with 5-6 day trips being very common. All carriers fly multi-legs, thesedays.

Now, lets talk "ground time" - who wins this? Which airline has the most swaps?

I don't at JetBlue, when I fly trans-con flights, JFK-OAK/OAK-BOS/BOS-LGB/LGB-JFK.

looks like one leg each day, at least I thought it was.

easy there kernal..... Airline flying has nothing to do with formation flying, bombing $hit, PX or the BOQ. You are a VFR F-teen pilot.

Our "callouts" are overkill here at Southwest and they are in place for kernal like you. :eek:

Well, I'm 30 years old, and as much as I'd like to have colonel's pay ("kernal" for idiots that pretend they can't spell it), I'm still a captain. However, I'm a proud captain, and I'm glad to serve my country, whatever or wherever it may be! I'm even proud to serve a$$holes who continuously bag on military pilots and call them "kernals." Do you know any guys like that by chance?

Oh, I forgot to tell you SWA/FO - today I shot an ILS in ACTUAL WX and it was down pretty low. It even had some rain (and yes, I was scared)!! Probably not as precise as you of course (and I wasn't that tough on myself - I kept the flight director on unlike Doubleclown), however I landed the jet safely. I'll continue to strive on my ILS technique - you and Doublebuffoon of course set the standard on instrument approach flying. It's still baby steps for this F-teen pilot on shooting that dreaded instrument landing system approach.

Let me know when you want to start working on your formation flying, this "kernal"/captain is glad to lend a helping hand - even to jerkoffs like yourself.

Until then you can find me working on my bombing the PX and the BOQ.

Sincerely, VFR F-teen pilot

What the squirrel said.

However, I'm a proud captain, and I'm glad to serve my country, whatever or wherever it may be! I'm even proud to serve a$$holes who continuously bag on military pilots and call them "kernals." Do you know any guys like that by chance?

Sure, I know a bunch of guys like that.

Using the word:
continuously
makes it sound like I don't give you guys a break every once in a while. Randomly sounds about right, Capt. Hey, you can call me Captain too.... (very soon) :)

This is in the running for dumbest thread ever.

Like CO? Great!
Like SW? Great!

Like big airplanes? Great! (SJS...)

Paying for the type IS lame, but so is paying for health ins, and I'm pretty sure that even after you deduct the cost of the type, the SW pilot is bringing home more bacon than the CO pilot first year (and second, and third...). Guess who has more days off first year...

Jezus,
I thought this was a JOB people, get some hobbies...

Turbo

don't at JetBlue, when I fly trans-con flights, JFK-OAK/OAK-BOS/BOS-LGB/LGB-JFK.

looks like one leg each day, at least I thought it was.

You guys don't do a LGB - OAK run after that? Or a JFK - BUF? (just say "yes")

Using the word: makes it sound like I don't give you guys a break every once in a while. Randomly sounds about right, Capt. Hey, you can call me Captain too.... (very soon) :)

Yeah, but when you have to tell your kids why you didn't serve your country, because I wanted to be an airline captain sounds kinda lame.

And that's from one trash hauler to another, lets not delude ourselves about what we do. You just get paid more for it.

I flew one leg today. One back to jfk and that's it. Happens a lot at jb. At my seniority level I haven't flown a redeye since June 2006, I do not have a crash pad and I always bid for trips with less than 3 legs a day (preferably only 2).

Using the word: makes it sound like I don't give you guys a break every once in a while. Randomly sounds about right, Capt. Hey, you can call me Captain too.... (very soon) :)

Nice way to thank those that fly for this country...... How about a simple "Thanks" not a I am super pilot for flying for SWA response.

What is so ironic, is all the SH!t you and guys like Double talk smack about is what you and others despised about the Legacy pilots in the 90s. Only goes to show, when someone is on top they LUV to SH!T on people below them.

Would take a CAL pilot in jumpseat over one of you "EGO" boosted SWA guys any day of the week.

AA

P.S. Just got bakc from the bar with the "HOT" wife, spelling and grammar may suck.... And I don't care. Also she is requesting my company.....Bye Bye....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back