• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest DAL/NWA arbitration debates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait, you were comparing the A330 to the 764 in the hearings, and 12th year Capt on that is $181 an hour. Which is closer? A330---$161.51 and 757/767 $159.98 or $161.51 and $181 on the 764? I think you are WRONG. Thank gawd those two rates are related (A330 and 76ER)--and they will likely be grouped together. Just like the DC9 will be all by itself at the bottom.

Also, do you believe today's rates should be used rather than what we each had prior to the DCC? Let's see what the testimony on that said...:

Is that the Delta pilot's view of
3 how the analysis regarding staffing ratios and
4 captain jobs ought to be conducted?
5 A. In the balancing of the equities,
6 the collective bargaining agreement that the
7 pilots come into the merger with is what
8 should be considered
9 Q. And the jobs they hold?
10 A. And the jobs that they hold

NEXT.....

Bye Bye--General Lee
So....the 767-400 weighs less than 255K?

Hey ShortBus:

READ THE POST I RESPONDED TO. Here, I'll help you out:

Then tell me why they pay less than an aircraft that weighs at less than 255,000 MTGW?

Next!

Nah...it's still there....but sometimes your massive stupidity shines through even an ignore filter.....funny how that works.
:laugh:
Keep dreaming sport. Stupidity that disputes everything your nut drainer spouts off. Don't dispute the facts.;)
Now get back under that rock. I bet you get lonely with only your 3 nalpa pals there.
Keep em coming junior. You're a bucket of laughs.
NEXT!

What a pathetic loser you are.....Go learn basic math and tell me which of the numbers I posted is LESS than the other.....I thought even a 737Pylt like yourself could do that....guess not. You tried to dispute something....but basic math shows that you're an idiot. Keep on shining that great intellect for all to see!

Dispute that

Last edited:
What a pathetic loser you are.....Go learn basic math and tell me which of the numbers I posted is LESS than the other.....I thought even a 737Pylt like yourself could do that....guess not. You tried to dispute something....but basic math shows that you're an idiot. Keep on shining that great intellect for all to see!

Dispute that

Its quite obvious reading comprehension isn't in your best interest. I showed you (nice of you to use JPWA rates, again you're welcome junior;) ), but you're too stupid to comprehend that. Of course if common sense was so common, you'd have some.
Even a detiolet pylofsh*t like yourself can see that.:laugh:
Well, maybe not.
NEXT!

Its quite obvious reading comprehension isn't in your best interest. I showed you, but you're too stupid to comprehend that. Of course if common sense was so common, you'd have some.
Even a detiolet pylofsh*t like yourself can see that.:laugh:
Well, maybe not.
NEXT!
Ahhh....your standard MO again. Ignore the facts that you were spanked with since they show you to be an idiot. Got it.

Time for your math lesson again. Which number is LESS? $161.51 OR $159.98. Think hard. You can do it.

Next Moron please! You're Up!

Last edited:
Not to throw Scope and DTW off of their personal war, but what is this Dec. 8 date that keeps getting thrown around? And please, no morons telling me that it's been discussed elsewhere- if I had unlimited time to peruse the message boards I'd rename myself something with a "super" or "general" in it. What happened to the late Nov. date or Dec. 20? I remember reading somewhere that the NWA MEC never signed off on Dec. 20, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Not to throw Scope and DTW off of their personal war, but what is this Dec. 8 date that keeps getting thrown around? And please, no morons telling me that it's been discussed elsewhere- if I had unlimited time to peruse the message boards I'd rename myself something with a "super" or "general" in it. What happened to the late Nov. date or Dec. 20? I remember reading somewhere that the NWA MEC never signed off on Dec. 20, so maybe that has something to do with it.
It was mutually agreed to be changed to 12/8. It is in one of the recent DALPA MEC updates for you.

Edited - still figuring out who inserted "pull out - plug in."

Last edited:
And just for comic relief:
ARBITRATOR HOROWITZ: And also this
12 new color scheme is intriguing. I'm
13 assuming from your remark that the pink
14 refers to Northwest pilots?
15 ARBITRATOR EISCHEN: I think it's
16 magenta.
17 THE WITNESS: I think it's the ink
18 cartridge.

OK, this debate probably deserves it's own thread, but, can anyone explain NWA's latest SLI methodology, the pull out, plug in, method?

If I follow this correctly, NWA's positions during rebuttal have been:
  1. We want DOH
  2. Since DOH is too one sided (even by NWA numbers) we want a ratio with dynamic seniority
  3. Since dynamic seniority has never been implemented and might not be workable, we want to argue Delta's ratios
  4. If we are going to use ratios, lets pre-load the NWA's retirements based on age and pull these pilots out of the list, move the NWA pilots up, then plug the old NWA pilots back in the list.
Is this right? The net effect is a 5 to 1 ratio NWA to DAL at the top of the list - wow.

Wow, I guess this is what the interpretation is when you put on your uniform, get drunk in front of a computer then type. Call the general for his list of meds, amybe they can help.

Seriously, are you OK?

Latest resources

Back