• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest DAL/NWA arbitration debates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you really think any of our pilots would want to fly the DC9?(the old version DTW320, I know you are going to say the DC9-88 is the MD88.....riiight) It pays the least, and has no automation, and goes to some interesting cities. IF NWA guys like it, then great, then they can keep flying it. Now, would any DC9 pilot want to fly the MD88? Heck yeah, it is a nice pay raise, and it allows you to fly the advanced version. Does anyone want to drive a Gremlin car too? And wait Super92, aren't you flying the Airbus now? Had enough of that DC9, eh? Exactly.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You guys act like your scared of flying the DC9. Whats the matter you scared you cant hack it?

PS i am on the Bus ONLY because i have a baby coming and wanted training to be out of the way pre-baby. I liked the -9 and would have stayed on it otherwise.

You already know that because i already told you previously but for some reason you are jabbing at me, why is that? :confused: Why the sudden reemergence of the childish postings?

Last edited:
You guys act like your scared of flying the DC9. Whats the matter you scared you cant hack it?

PS i am on the Bus ONLY because i have a baby coming and wanted training to be out of the way pre-baby. I liked the -9 and would have stayed on it otherwise.

You already know that because i already told you previously but for some reason you are jabbing at me, why is that? :confused: Why the sudden reemergence of the childish postings?

Well, the DC9 looks very "interesting." Remember, I did the 727FE before you started flying probably, and that was probably a lot tougher, sonny boy!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well, the DC9 looks very "interesting." Remember, I did the 727FE before you started flying probably, and that was probably a lot tougher, sonny boy!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Maybe maybe not, you got to ride in the back and watch the aviators fly the machine, Gramps! ;)

Latest resources

Back