• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest DAL/NWA arbitration debates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup, and those are the most profitable airplane that Delta now flies, thank you very much.

And you base that statement on....?

Our 777s flying to Dubai and Mumbai are making a ton of $$$--as no doubt your A330s are elsewhere. I strongly doubt the -9 is "the most profitable" airplane out there, though I'm glad it is sticking around with the lower price of oil.

Yup, and those are the most profitable airplane that Delta now flies, thank you very much.
This guy is Super Tanker ... just flame bait.

The next stupid post with no source and he goes right next to Tanker on the ignore list.

Last edited:
Me either! I am so sick or hearing the arm chair arbitrators on here.:puke: December 8th can't get here soon enough.
Agreed & my offer to buy is valid any time you are in town.

Last edited:
Heck, just enjoy the raise and go back to your "Glass Half Full."

I have no idea if NWA's expectations were raised as high as is indicated on this board. If so, why?

how did I know you would take offence to the arm chair quarterback comment? ;) why the sudden reemergance of fins on here? You getting nervous? ;)

Take a step back fins and realize nothing YOU or I say on here will change a thing!

Don't worry about me, my glass is and will stay half full! I have way to much time left in this to get bent out of shape about this "drama".

really? I always thought the A330-300 and 747's had more seats in them than the 777. Again, I am sorry for my error. You better call DAL and tell them.
No need to. And don't worry, your thoughts are correct. Its just too bad your pay didn't match the size of the aircraft sparky!

Maybe at day one, then everyone moves up more on a % basis at the combined company. This is called a win-win vs. DAL screws NWA

You ought to know about screwing junior. Your side has been at it for 22 years and counting.

Gee, then maybe the 6% I lose day one, 22% at year 10 and 60% at year 17 are just my imagination.. Tell me how I was going to retire in the top .05% at NWA or DOH, but the highest I get is 17% under DAL screw job. Where does the math get 1%.

Fact is you are either lying or full of crap. You choose.
:laugh:
A NW guy accusing someone of lying. Oh the iorny!

Then you won't mind a dynamic list, because you wouldn't of had NWA retirements anyway, right?
Keep dreaming sport. Other than smaller airplanes and paychecks the only thing you're bringing to the dance is you DOH. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Agreed & my offer to buy is valid any time you are in town.

there you go again changing your post! ;) how can you expect me to comment back when you change what it is I am commenting back on? ;)

I may take you up on the offer someday. :beer:

Just remember your glass will always be on the half FULL side if you make the contents inside your glass worth. (hint: start by leaving aviation out of it) ;)

Is that why NWA brings 63 of the 73 aircraft to the table which have a MTGW over 500K?

Schwanker

Then tell me why they pay less than an aircraft that weighs at less than 255,000 MTGW?
And they also bring more of the lowest paying aircraft to the table.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back