I thought riding on airline could not get any worse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Job security bro, job security.

For the traveling public and chiropractors. .

What's your problem, Rez? People like to vent a little bit. While our job is great and this is partly due to the travel infrastructure in the good ol' US, airlining still sucks. All the good parts of our job doesn't change that. And the steps that airlines are taking now just increases the misery.

So get off your soapbox about how good we have it. We know we have it good. Move on and let us cry on each other's shoulders.

I guess I am whining about cry babies crying about an inconvienence to a great job that frac guys agreed to....!! :)

Because the airlines suck. We aren't complaining we are just stating the obvious.

I guess I am whining about cry babies crying about an inconvienence to a great job that frac guys agreed to....!! :)

Sure we agreed to it. You've got to take the bad with the good.

Buddy of mine is a VP at a growing company that he makes great money at. Even though he took the job knowing the drive would suck, he still complains about the traffic. That's ok by me. Bitch away, brotha. Next round's on me.

Just curious, Rez. Which fractional told you thanks, but no thanks? Seems like a pretty big chip on your shoulder. If you haven't been told no, then come on in, the water's great. I promise within 3 months you will be complaining about the airlines too.

Sure we agreed to it. You've got to take the bad with the good.

Buddy of mine is a VP at a growing company that he makes great money at. Even though he took the job knowing the drive would suck, he still complains about the traffic. That's ok by me. Bitch away, brotha. Next round's on me.

Just curious, Rez. Which fractional told you thanks, but no thanks? Seems like a pretty big chip on your shoulder. If you haven't been told no, then come on in, the water's great. I promise within 3 months you will be complaining about the airlines too.
EXACTLY. See, airline pilots complain about pay, schedules and maintenance. NJA pilots complain about crew food, airlines and hotel points. Join us, see the power of the force.

The worst part of my job is airlining on a full Y Far ticket.

It's all one big hassle.

I think what amazes me the most is how 121 guys continue to put up with the crap on a daily basis while getting so little for it.

Rez, if you wanna "shut it down" on your side, feel free to do so at any time. I, for one, will support your efforts.

You will only help to raise a sinking boat.

I left 5 mins early and landed 1 hour late on airways the other day. I didn't mind, it added up to 3 hours of overtime!

Latest resources

Back