• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I thought riding on airline could not get any worse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good to see you the other day amigo. I feel your pain with the window or middle seat thing. Try it from EWR to the left coast some time :uzi:

In the future, I think I'm going to pull out the company card and pay for the aisle on the long flights and expense it. The worst they can do is say no.....

Good to see you also. I guess in addition to my many other flaws I am also claustrophobic . :nuts: I could not do that window or middle seat coast to coast. I guess if we put our foot down on this we could persuade our Travel Dept.

There are fractional owners that fly commercially. We are not their only mode of transportation. Nickel and dime tactics are gong to piss off some more people to send our way. I say let them do it. Every time I go by the lost baggage counter and see a pile of lost bags, I see $$$$$$$ for us.

gunshotdraw, glad you see my point.

I absolutely agree, charge more and provide some kind of customer service. Heck I'd rather just stick a FedEx sticker on my asss and absolutely, positively get there overnight. No TSA either.

I absolutely agree, charge more and provide some kind of customer service. Heck I'd rather just stick a FedEx sticker on my asss and absolutely, positively get there overnight. No TSA either.

That's going to have to be a BIG sticker. :D

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

I would gladly pay extra for a window seat. At least I can lean over on that side and it 'feels' like you have more room. The only thing I hate worse than an aisle seat is the middle seat.

United just got rid of the 500 mile thing. So, if you fly 54 miles you get 54 miles not 500. Yey.

United just got rid of the 500 mile thing. So, if you fly 54 miles you get 54 miles not 500. Yey.

Got that e-mail yesterday too. Won't have to worry about it tomorrow though. 7300 miles......on United.......on a senior trip.......ugh.

Latest resources

Back