• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I thought riding on airline could not get any worse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I posted the guidance out of the Inspector's handbook. If they are not 121, they are not in CASS according to the guidance.

Dunno what to tell you...both Airnet and Air Cargo Carriers have been on the CASS-approved list for at least the last 18 months.

:laugh: Holding a 121 certificate is not the same as training to the standards of one. If the carrier is not a Part 121 certificate holder, then you can't be in CASS. Get over it folks, not going to happen. You can't get an exemption to upgrade to 121. :laugh:

Um, what part of "we have a 121 certificate" is difficult for you to understand. So, since we have that cleared up, I guess those little laughing guys are laughing at your continued ignorance.

How many times have you posted the same phrase in the last week? Is it 10 now? Just block the moron like the rest of the sane people here.

You are off the reservation VOR.

Take your meds and turn off the computer.

How many times have you posted the same phrase in the last week? Is it 10 now? Just block the moron like the rest of the sane people here.

He's just sore because that happened to him when he was flying 737s and he can't let it go. He needs to take his aggression out on somebody and it seems like I'm always the target. ;)

Latest resources

Back