• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I thought riding on airline could not get any worse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Because we all suck, some just suck more than others. :)

On the good news the TSA just told me I don't have a shiv in my rectum..... good to know.

Hi, I just got back from about 5 weeks of training in CMH. Easton (about 1 mile north of Bridgeway on I-270) has a lot to offer. Lot's of shops, restaurants, a mall and movie theater etc. Also 1.5 hours to the north in Sandusky, OH is Cedar Point, one of the best amusement parks in the country. Then there is Dayton about an hour to the south, where the Air Force museum is. It is excellent especially for kids and aviation enthusiasts. Also downtown is not bad and has a nice park are. That's about all I know of being a newby and all.

Hope that helps some.

Dayton/Wright-Patterson AFB is West of Columbus on I-70... don't want to confuse those reading maps... :beer:

Why is that Occam?

Because the volume of bizjet traffic will result in more scrutiny and involvement by the government...federal, state, and local.

The city of Santa Monica has placed restrictions on some bizjets because of noise. They won't be the only ones. California has enacted special taxes for some bizjet traffic. The TSA is itching to start wanding bizjet crews and pax at FBO's. Our President (Dubya) wants user fees.

At some point the convenience and simplicity of bizjet travel will join the "elegance" of airline travel as a fond memory.

Because the volume of bizjet traffic will result in more scrutiny and involvement by the government...federal, state, and local.

The city of Santa Monica has placed restrictions on some bizjets because of noise. They won't be the only ones. California has enacted special taxes for some bizjet traffic. The TSA is itching to start wanding bizjet crews and pax at FBO's. Our President (Dubya) wants user fees.

At some point the convenience and simplicity of bizjet travel will join the "elegance" of airline travel as a fond memory.

Biz jets are quieter than 121 jets.

On the last point... not as long as money calls the shots and last I checked... money calls the shots.

Are you sure it's our president that wants user fees and not the airlines?

Latest resources

Back