• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I thought riding on airline could not get any worse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Getting any personal help with ticketing problems or rebooking is a thing of the past too.

Riiiight, more seats, less legroom, surely FA"s, overcrowded overheads, no more ontime departures or arrivals, long lines at checkin, long times to wait for baggage, cancellations....

Should I continue?

How about airplanes that are so dirty that they are almost flying health code violations???

Hi, I just got back from about 5 weeks of training in CMH. Congratulations! I'm sure you're glad to have that behind you. ... Also 1.5 hours to the north in Sandusky, OH is Cedar Point, one of the best amusement parks in the country. That would definitely get a vote from Morgan and Anna. Then there is Dayton about an hour to the south, where the Air Force museum is. It is excellent especially for kids and aviation enthusiasts. My husband agrees and plans to take us there. Also downtown is not bad and has a nice park area. That's about all I know of being a newby and all. Hope that helps some.

FlyAuburn, thanks for the info! I've never been thereso it did help. :) Cedar Point has a good website. 17 roller coasters--wow. I think I'll have a mutiny on my hands now if we don't go there. Military discount will save $11 a ticket--nice. There's a water park, too--fun. That answers the question of what we'll do while my husband is working on Union business. NJW

Hi, I just got back from about 5 weeks of training in CMH. Easton (about 1 mile north of Bridgeway on I-270) has a lot to offer. Lot's of shops, restaurants, a mall and movie theater etc. Also 1.5 hours to the north in Sandusky, OH is Cedar Point, one of the best amusement parks in the country. Then there is Dayton about an hour to the south, where the Air Force museum is. It is excellent especially for kids and aviation enthusiasts. Also downtown is not bad and has a nice park are. That's about all I know of being a newby and all.

Hope that helps some.

Gotta love all the obnoxious/annoying OSU fans (rednecks) as well! What a piece of work they are.

The rest of those sheep? You know, the masses that allow themselves to be treated harshly because they choose their travel experience by price, not service?..
Screw 'em...
Until it is...sit down, shut up, and keep that bag completely under the seat in front of you!
Did I strike a nerve with you Occam? It's a simple observation based on fact. Much as one might make the observation to a passerby that it is raining out.

"The airlines suck today"
"They Sure do!"
"Well...Cheerio then!"

Don't you agree?

Last edited:
FlyAuburn, thanks for the info! I've never been thereso it did help. :) Cedar Point has a good website. 17 roller coasters--wow. I think I'll have a mutiny on my hands now if we don't go there. Military discount will save $11 a ticket--nice. There's a water park, too--fun. That answers the question of what we'll do while my husband is working on Union business. NJW

NetJets has a CedarPoint discount also - don't know if it is better or worse than a Military discount.

Riiiight, more seats, less legroom, surely FA"s, overcrowded overheads, no more ontime departures or arrivals, long lines at checkin, long times to wait for baggage, cancellations....

Should I continue?
The flight may only be two hours, but it's a full day event.

Did I strike a nerve with you Occam? It's a simple observation based on fact. Much as one might make the observation to a passerby that it is raining out.

Don't you agree?

No nerves struck here. You make my point or me. It doesn't matter if or how much the airlines suck.

In the not-too-distant future bizjet travel will start to suck too. Perhaps it won't suck as bad, but the end of the honeymoon is in sight.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back