I thought riding on airline could not get any worse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[/i]

I don't DHD for free. Are you on duty or is your first airline flight out of your gateway part of your duty day?

Do you pay for the airline ticket? Seems to be that moving around on the airlines is part of your job description... Does the company obligate you to ride onthe airlines?

Part of the job is riding on airlines?

Well.... maybe it is offensive to the few that are trying to make it work despite the horrible conditions and bleak future. maybe there are a few professionals that filter out the negativity and do the best they can so you can choose to live in over 100 cities.

So what about that? Doesn't the crappy airlines provide a great perk to the frac job? The ability to live in over 100 gateways? If fact didn't the NJA guys negotiate to get that (back) for everyone? Could you have done that without the airlines...

So is it ok for guys like Occam to take on the same attitude about the airlines that the frac guys are doing here.... and make your airline experience even more miserable?

Are we fellow pilots here... ?

Just asking....
Easy! Easy! You take offense so easily! Yes we are all doing the same thing essentially. But telling us to settle down while you go at us is not making things better.

Well, if this thread irritates people (like Rez and Razor), then don't read it. If the whining is so irritating, then quite reading it!

This thread amuses me. It has very high entertainment value.

"Why can't they...?"

"They should...!"

High comedy!

Quality airline service will return the INSTANT it is demanded. The demand will be expressed simply and clearly, and will start with "$".

Keep the "$-word" in your pocket, and refuse to give it to my boss until you get quality service in return...and all your airline service dreams will come true.

Since you will not do that...

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Thanks for the money, chumps!

P.S. Send more "Terrible Airline Experience" stories! I LOVE reading about things YOU cause!

Quality airline service will return the INSTANT it is demanded.
So sad(for you). The passengers did demand it, but your bosses (Airlines) weren't listening. So 20,000 of your premium and first class passengers voted with their wallet and went to private jets.

I LOVE reading about things YOU cause!
How cute. More delusional rhetoric of the passengers causing the airlines' problems.

This thread IS entertaining. It's kinda like the fish in a fishbowl thanking the humans for the entertainment. Good luck in there Nemo. We'll tap on the glass and say hi next time we're in the terminal.

This thread amuses me. It has very high entertainment value.

"Why can't they...?"

"They should...!"

High comedy!

Quality airline service will return the INSTANT it is demanded. The demand will be expressed simply and clearly, and will start with "$".

Keep the "$-word" in your pocket, and refuse to give it to my boss until you get quality service in return...and all your airline service dreams will come true.

Since you will not do that...

Ha! Ha! Ha!

P.S. Send more "Terrible Airline Experience" stories! I LOVE reading about things YOU cause!

Folks, news flash here. We all heard it first from Razor on FI. We all need to get together and now "demand" that the airlines give us quality service. Should we "demand" that they dont charge us for checked bags now too? Or should we "demand" that we dont want to pay 2 $ for peanuts as well Razor? Laughable! Especially when you fly on a domestic European airline. I flew recently on such an airline and for a flight from LIS to LHR...we got a hot meal and didnt even have to pay for it! Good luck with anything close to that on our airlines.

And according to this poster, so many of these "things" that we have mentioned concerning airlining are things that, "YOU cause!" Typical that someone like Razor here cant even admit that perhaps poor customer service from the airlines today (yes Razor, even your own airline...I know that you dont think its possible but it sure is true) eauqates to a poor airlining experience. But then again, the airlines in no way could be at fault though, right Razor? No, its all our fault that the airlines suck today. Shame on all of us!

Ha! Ha! Ha!

!

Its sad that people even at the level of just an airline pilot think this way. So much for any appreciation of to those that we call customers. Customers...if it were not for the customer Razor you wouldnt have a job.

Last edited:
Folks, news flash here. We all heard it first from Razor on FI. We all need to get together and now "demand" that the airlines give us quality service. Should we "demand" that they dont charge us for checked bags now too? Or should we "demand" that we dont want to pay 2 $ for peanuts as well Razor? Laughable! Especially when you fly on a domestic European airline. I flew recently on such an airline and for a flight from LIS to LHR...we got a hot meal and didnt even have to pay for it! Good luck with anything close to that on our airlines.

And according to this poster, so many of these "things" that we have mentioned concerning airlining are things that, "YOU cause!" Typical that someone like Razor here cant even admit that perhaps poor customer service from the airlines today (yes Razor, even your own airline...I know that you dont think its possible but it sure is true) eauqates to a poor airlining experience. But then again, the airlines in no way could be at fault though, right Razor? No, its all our fault that the airlines suck today. Shame on all of us!

I didn't think you'd understand...and I guessed correctly. Thanks for being charmingly predictable!

Until you can show me one one-hundreth of a cent improvement in RASM due to superior customer service, the blame rest squarely on the shoulders of the consumers.

Next time you're near the Fountain of Knowledge, try drinking this time, instead of just gargling.

Or for a better understanding, read some Adam Smith...for retention this time!

I didn't think you'd understand...and I guessed correctly. Thanks for being charmingly predictable!

Until you can show me one one-hundreth of a cent improvement in RASM due to superior customer service, the blame rest squarely on the shoulders of the consumers.

Next time you're near the Fountain of Knowledge, try drinking this time, instead of just gargling.

Or for a better understanding, read some Adam Smith...for retention this time!

So, here you are telling us that we should just commute on a G550 to work rather than using the airlines, then you tell us, "thanks for the money chumps!" and now we are at RASM. Man, you just are all over the place, arent you?

I heard that you infact were at the "fountain of knowledge" and some let you cut infront of them to quickly try and make you somewhat smarter than what you have to offer us today. Guess that didnt help out any, uh?

"Thanks for the money chumps".....wonder how NW would feel that a captain of theirs thinks so highly of his bread and butter? If they are like me, they too wouldnt think very highly of this shining beacon like individual.

So, here you are telling us that we should just commute on a G550 to work rather than using the airlines, then you tell us, "thanks for the money chumps!" and now we are at RASM. Man, you just are all over the place, arent you?

Listen to me, young man! You log off this instant, or I'm gonna tell your Dad you've been pretending to be an adult on his Web Forum while he's taking a nap! Now get back to your room and keep practicing your multiplication tables! You're never going to make it through the 3rd grade 'til you learn 'em!

1. It was a G650. (different model)
2. It was sarcasm, Einstein! [Psst! To help you, I'll post sarcasm in blue so you can tell without hurting your brain]
3. You don't have an option. You don't make enough money. Since you're unwilling to expre$$ your dissatisfaction with the airlines with your feet...you WILL give me the money...chump!

"Thanks for the money chumps".....wonder how NW would feel that a captain of theirs thinks so highly of his bread and butter? If they are like me, they too wouldnt think very highly of this shining beacon like individual.

1. They are like you...they don't think either.
2. Put down the Strat and read a book. Start with "The Wealth of Nations" by Adam Smith. Pay particular attention to "market forces" and the concept of an "invisible hand". (No, not your Prom date! "Hand" is a methaphor...)
3. NW knows how I feel about our level of customer service. They don't seem to care. It's as good as everyone else's, so as long as you, consumer boy, aren't bright enough to figure out how to change the way they treat you...cough up the money, chump!

Latest resources

Back