• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet Class Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
'fuelflow' - you are an idiot. Every post you've made is a defense of gojet. You definately sound like someone that already works there. Maybe you should mix it up a little and use one of your other screen names like 'punch' or 'eronyc'.

Do you want to bet that Fuelflow is either a GoJet pilot or former Freedumb? His responses sound pretty pro-GoJet to me... Very odd.

He's probably the same guy who's been posting on TSALounge. What a jacknife.

So HoJet delayed their class? Classic. I hope those guys didn't already quit their jobs. Wait, I mean, I hope they DID quit their jobs. Losers.

millhouse21 said:
He's probably the same guy who's been posting on TSALounge. What a jacknife.

So HoJet delayed their class? Classic. I hope those guys didn't already quit their jobs. Wait, I mean, I hope they DID quit their jobs. Losers.

I agree with you on this. Anyone who goes to GoJet is a SCAB and a serious LOSER....

Reelbigfish said:
I heard that the class has been postponed. How's that for a preview of things to come at Ho-Jets!

The first class of 20 did indeed start this morning.

fuelflow said:
Keep in mind that management usually controls the hiring process. Unless you cross a picket line, there are rarely repercussions.

I just think that this whole GoJet thing is a completely different animal. A lot of the guys going there are very pro-union. They are represented by the Teamsters, and I hear they are in the process of negotiating a very good contract.

Nope.

A. Good contract? $56 an hour for a 70 seat CAPTAIN rate is not good.

B. I hear from a friend at the rally that the Teamsters were blocked by ALPA. The certification move by the management pilots starting the POS airline was not legal. Word is that they are now trying to form an independant union.

C. You CANNOT be pro-union AND work for an alter-ego POS like Go-Jet. Pick a side.

according to very close sources at TSA..... The Go-Jet class was at the headquarters, and they just graduated their first class of FA's today as well.

Last edited:
GoJet pilots should get used to being treated like outlaws. Sound fun? I agree with some of the previous people, anyone who joins this outfit will be considered "persona non grata" and shunned. These people are idiots with very few career options going forward...

Seriously dudes, if you get on with Go-jet you are going to be asked a lot of questions by everyone, especially if you are trying to jumpseat somewhere. Why go through that hassle? Try to get on with Expressjet instead.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back