Gojet Class Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
100LL... Again! said:
Some of these pilots applying at Goet might have been hauling boxes when you were still in Jr. High.

What does that matter? Many of the scumbags that crossed at CAL and EAL had been paying dues for decades too. Does that make it ok? This is nothing but an attempt to break the union at TSA. No pilot should put up with crap and defend the slime that takes these jobs.

If we are talking about scabbing, then no.

If we are talking about GoJet, then Yes, because gojet is not scabbing (yet).

This is funny coming from you, being so green to the industry. When you are on your second or third furlough, you may feel differently. After all, you were a PFT'er right? It is certainly in your personality to lookout for yourself first, without regard for the ramifications.

If we are to forgive a low-time job-buyer, then we can forgive a high-timer who needs a job. Until it IS scabbing, it is NOT scabbing. And you're just too much a noob in this biz to be calling anyone a scumbag, Mr. big-shot ALPA guy. When you've been a real pilot a little longer, we can talk. I'm tempted to apply at gojet just to tick you off.

Besides, ALPA totally forgave an airline full of real scabs, so what the he11!
Let's just all get along!

Last edited:
100LL... Again! said:
If we are talking about scabbing, then no.

If we are talking about GoJet, then Yes, because gojet is not scabbing (yet).

It might as well be. It's no different than Freedumb. They aren't SCABs, but they're pretty much just as bad.

This is funny coming from you, being so green to the industry. When you are on your second or third furlough, you may feel differently.

I think 5 years in the industry is enough to have an opinion on the situation. Do I need to have a 25 year pin to be able to give an opinion in your mind? I guess only the senior pilots at the majors are good enough to speak up, right? :rolleyes:

If we are to forgive a low-time job-buyer, then we can forgive a high-timer who needs a job. Until it IS scabbing, it is NOT scabbing. And you're just too much a noob in this biz to be calling anyone a scumbag, Mr. big-shot ALPA guy. When you've been a real pilot a little longer, we can talk. I'm tempted to apply at gojet just to tick you off.

Please, go apply at GoJets so you can be blacklisted. Don't let me stop you.

There are plenty of places that high-time pilots who need jobs can go. Pinnacle, Skywest, Mesaba, Comair, ASA, Tradewinds, Capital, Kalitta, (should I go on?) are all hiring pilots into legitimate jobs. Pinnacle may suck, but coming to work here is much better than becoming a pseudo-SCAB at BloJets.

100LL... Again! said:
And start at the bottom after years of service?

Where do you think they'll end up after the grievance is won and TSA integrates BloJets into their list just like Freedumb and Mesa did? They'll be right back at the bottom of the list, but they'll be stuck at TSA for the rest of their lives because they'll be blacklisted.

By the way, how long have you held a 121 checkout?

February '01.

I really don't want to be an a-hole, especially since you are a conservative, but come on, man. Some of us those guys have been pilots for years and would like to avoid a complete start-over.

Why should they come over and be junior to a PFT'er?

100LL... Again! said:
How long since you weren't paying for it?

If you mean when did I start at some place other than GIA, then that would be May '02. Any other questions?

100LL... Again! said:
I really don't want to be an a-hole

Really? Since when? :D Just kidding.

Some of us those guys have been pilots for years and would like to avoid a complete start-over.

I understand that. It's terrible for a guy that's been doing this for decades to get screwed and have to start all over at the bottom. Unfortunately, that's how our system works in this industry. It's not always fair, but it's just the way it is. Trying to get around that by screwing over the TSA pilots is not the way to go.

Latest resources

Back