Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet Airlines, a reasonable option or a way to the blacklist?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im good for 20$

Currently ALPA is recommending that furloughed pilots go work at go jets. This just goes to show how spineless ALPA has become. ALPA rolled over on the fight to stop them and now this. It's sad that ALPA gives up so easy. I'm sure every airline is looking at how easy ALPA gave up and is working on ways to lower our wages even more. All they have to do is start another airline and move all their flying there.

CX880 and Options Slave do nothing on this board other than defend GoJets. Hell, they probably work for ALPA national.

As for the rest of people who care to stop crapping on other pilots, it is, and always will be, a scumbag operation.

Currently ALPA is recommending that furloughed pilots go work at go jets. This just goes to show how spineless ALPA has become. ALPA rolled over on the fight to stop them and now this. It's sad that ALPA gives up so easy. I'm sure every airline is looking at how easy ALPA gave up and is working on ways to lower our wages even more. All they have to do is start another airline and move all their flying there.

I do not disagree with you regarding ALPA (Just look what they did to TWA.), but in Gojet's defense, they have not moved ANY flying to Gojet from TSA.

CX880 and Options Slave do nothing on this board other than defend GoJets. Hell, they probably work for ALPA national.

As for the rest of people who care to stop crapping on other pilots, it is, and always will be, a scumbag operation.

And all you are is a scumbag pilot. All you do is knock other pilots and pilot groups - even your own. You're a typical complainer and do nothing but criticize others. Your opinion means squat and is predicable and therefore lame and moot.

I also don't "defend" GoJet (no "s" in Gojet) normally, just set the facts straight. The facts are not what the 6 to 12 TSA or alpa-brainwashed pilots on this board say they are. Gojet is no worse than any other regional - they are all whore operations with whore pilots working for them. Every RJ pilot whored himself to fly a Jet that mainline refused to fly for that price. That fact does not discount that they should not be mainline jobs. There is an infinite amount of pilot whores willing to whore themselves to fly RJ's for minimum wage, and that's the way it will always be, now.

I could really care less. Doesn't bother me what others think anyway, because no one gives a flyin' _ _ _ _. I sure don't. :)

I fly for TSA, Options, and thanks, I'm wide awake. I'm not going to sit here and waste mine and others time arguing with you over this. You've made your point crystal clear over the past couple months and threads, and it's obvious no one is going to change your mind.

You enjoy your drab career, (what's left of it), at GoJets. Please keep on posting though, it's quite humorous to see you keep defending yourself and the pukes that you work with.

I don't give a damn what any pilot thinks I just need a job is there any disgrace in that? With my loans coming in what am I to do? Work for some subpar fast food business and put all my years of school to waste because it might not be the ethical thing to do?

I don't give a damn what any pilot thinks I just need a job is there any disgrace in that? With my loans coming in what am I to do? Work for some subpar fast food business and put all my years of school to waste because it might not be the ethical thing to do?

That is exactly what you do

Bad credit history here I come I guess.

Latest resources

Back