Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet Airlines, a reasonable option or a way to the blacklist?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, ALIMBO, you're getting just as good as Options with these posts.

Last time I checked, this was an English forum, and they way you type tells loads about what kind of a person you are. You've also made it abundantly clear that you find nothing wrong with stabbing your peers in the back to fly a jet. You say you have flown a PC12, there are a few PC12 operators that are hiring now, do some research. If you only have as many hours as you say you have, you shouldn't even be commenting on this whole debacle, as you have no first hand experience with it in the first place.

Oh, ALIMBO, you're getting just as good as Options with these posts.

Last time I checked, this was an English forum, and they way you type tells loads about what kind of a person you are. You've also made it abundantly clear that you find nothing wrong with stabbing your peers in the back to fly a jet. You say you have flown a PC12, there are a few PC12 operators that are hiring now, do some research. If you only have as many hours as you say you have, you shouldn't even be commenting on this whole debacle, as you have no first hand experience with it in the first place.

Hey nwacontrails, do you want to give me your job, so you can go out there in the real world and flip hamburgers instead?

Would you care for me to make a copy of my last logbook page and post it? English is a 1st language for me and I would love to meet you 2 dbags in person and see how proper you are. There is no current PC12 operators hiring right now and any that are, are wanting 135 mins which I'm not going to have for awhile. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize how crappy a company may be. Don't be pissy with me because you chose a horse******************** company to work for. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the new hires that had a few hundred hours and now your stuck there since no one is hiring.

Would you care for me to make a copy of my last logbook page and post it? English is a 1st language for me and I would love to meet you 2 dbags in person and see how proper you are. There is no current PC12 operators hiring right now and any that are, are wanting 135 mins which I'm not going to have for awhile. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize how crappy a company may be. Don't be pissy with me because you chose a horse******************** company to work for. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the new hires that had a few hundred hours and now your stuck there since no one is hiring.

Yes, please make a copy for all of us to laugh at. You really are completely clueless. If you weren't such an ignorant, callous, POS, then calling me a dbag might actually have some meaning. BTW- I never worked for TSA, and I would certainly not waste my time meeting up with someone who would stab me in the back once I left, just like you're doing to other true professionals (unlike yourself). Grow up, educate yourself, then maybe you would sound somewhat intelligent. Adios.

No, thanks, CX. Apparently you didn't even like your TSA job when you were here anyways.

ALIMBO, like say_again said, I wouldn't even waste the time meeting you, and in fact, this is the last response for me. I wasn't one that was hired with a few hundred hours like yourself, and I'm not stuck here, I'm happy at TSA. I've got 17 days off a month living at home. You enjoy your career of scum'ing around flying to "feed your family". Say_Again said it best...
"You, my friend, are the epitome of what's wrong with the aviation industry."
Have a nice life.

I actually am not currently hired by any airline nice try buddy. Enjoy the 17 days off a month because we both know sooner or later your going to be getting the full month off, and then the month after that, and the month after that. I would put a paycheck on it too, that once you see how it sucks being broke with bills to pay that you would drop a resume off to Mesa or GoJets or any other airline that is hiring at that time. I've seen your posts and it shows just how stupid you are no wonder you chose TSA as your first airline job! Cheers buddy I hope I share the cockpit with you one day.

No, thanks, CX. Apparently you didn't even like your TSA job when you were here anyways.

ALIMBO, like say_again said, I wouldn't even waste the time meeting you, and in fact, this is the last response for me. I wasn't one that was hired with a few hundred hours like yourself, and I'm not stuck here, I'm happy at TSA. I've got 17 days off a month living at home. You enjoy your career of scum'ing around flying to "feed your family". Say_Again said it best...
Have a nice life.

nwacontrails, then take that crappy TSA seniority with your "17" days off per month, go up to the SB in the C gates and go buy yourself a nice grande cup of SHUT the FUKK UP. Don't pass judgement on something you know nothing about, on someone who doesn't have a job, on someone who is taking a regional job lust like any other and on someone who has priorities in life. Give it up you know you scrwed up the crj7 flying. You can't vote against something and then come back and hate on pilots when they actually make more money with a better contract than you. You're pathetic, enjoy living with your parents in basement of a shack in STL.

I actually am not currently hired by any airline nice try buddy. Enjoy the 17 days off a month because we both know sooner or later your going to be getting the full month off, and then the month after that, and the month after that. I would put a paycheck on it too, that once you see how it sucks being broke with bills to pay that you would drop a resume off to Mesa or GoJets or any other airline that is hiring at that time. I've seen your posts and it shows just how stupid you are no wonder you chose TSA as your first airline job! Cheers buddy I hope I share the cockpit with you one day.

Ugh...man you do know how to make some enemies dont ya? Just please tell me you arent going to go to GJ...I taught you better than that man....you KNOW that!

Does having 20,000 hours make you tougher, stronger, or meaner? I know plenty 20,000 hour pilots and I'd take any of them on in a street fight any day.
2 packs a day, haven't had 8 good hours sleep in 15 years, and a gut so big they haven't seen their willy in years, long enough to declare it legally dead! Hire on you will be just fine, a job is just a job, right?
PBR

Latest resources

Back