Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet Airlines, a reasonable option or a way to the blacklist?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I don't want to hear any crying then when a TSA pilot bitches about not having a job and there broke because if GoJet had pref. hiring for TSA pilots why the ******************** wouldn't they take it? Because it is immoral? I'm sorry if you have mortgage and utilities bills or worse yet hungry kids to feed you will do what it takes. If any pilot dares to give you ******************** by taking that job to feed your family or yourself then either dropkick em right there or ask them for money to pay your bills. How can people sit here in times like this and complain that its a horrible company, even if it is its hard enough to get a job nowadays let alone flying. So by not taking a job at Gojets or any of the other "scum bag" airlines you think its going to make this industry better? Let me know how that goes because this profession is never going to see QOL and payscales like it did in the past. So if your in it for the money GTFO because its probably not going to happen. Heres a message to all that won't take a job thanks for giving me that spot in the future.

I don't want to hear any crying then when a TSA pilot bitches about not having a job and there broke because if GoJet had pref. hiring for TSA pilots why the ******************** wouldn't they take it? Because it is immoral?

Did I ever complain?

I'm sorry if you have mortgage and utilities bills or worse yet hungry kids to feed you will do what it takes. If any pilot dares to give you ******************** by taking that job to feed your family or yourself then either dropkick em right there or ask them for money to pay your bills.
That right there is exactly what's wrong. The "paying the bills" excuse is the lousiest one in the book. There's always something better out there. You're telling me that by "doing what it takes" you'd rather stab your fellow pilots in the back and continue to support their operation by going there to pay the bills? There's always a better option.

How can people sit here in times like this and complain that its a horrible company, even if it is its hard enough to get a job nowadays let alone flying. So by not taking a job at Gojets or any of the other "scum bag" airlines you think its going to make this industry better?
Yes.

Let me know how that goes because this profession is never going to see QOL and payscales like it did in the past. So if your in it for the money GTFO because its probably not going to happen.
Well, places like GoJet certainly aren't helping the cause in progressing towards better pay scales and QOL.

Heres a message to all that won't take a job thanks for giving me that spot in the future.
WOW. You'll fit right in over there.

Sorry flying for a scumbag operator is more important than not having a place to stay I think your about as retarded as some of the people I work with in my other major, and you call yourself a pilot thats scary. Enjoy your short lived ride at TSA.

Sorry flying for a scumbag operator is more important than not having a place to stay I think your about as retarded as some of the people I work with in my other major, and you call yourself a pilot thats scary. Enjoy your short lived ride at TSA.

Why don't you go to grammar school before calling me a retard. Real professional. I've bolded some of the grammar errors in your last two posts...Like I said before, you'll fit right in over there.

You, my friend, are the epitome of what's wrong with the aviation industry. Your ignorance is astounding, simply astounding!!!! BTW-Your arguments for going to GJ are piss poor at best. There are plenty of other opportunities out there, I suggest you put a little effort into finding one. As for sounding retarded, well, let me just say that if anyone does it's you. My 4 yr old nephew sounds more intelligent then the crap that you're spewing out here. Good luck, and hopefully you'll wake up real soon.

Alimbo, I am a furloughee and I am CFIing at a place that pays $40,000 a year. Will that pay your bills? I would even walk in your resume just so you don't go to GoJet.

I have an instructor job lined up that starts at 22.50 an hour 23.50 for instrument and commercial students which is definetly better than any first yr regional pay but the thing is It drys up over winter time this past winter was real rough for the instructors. GoJet has an O'hare domocile which would work perfect for me since I have to live at home a few years just to try an make loan payments. Why should I feel bad for anyone who works at TSA when they knew it was a ********************ty place to be at in the first place. Any company hiring 18 yr olds or people with 275 TT and 13 multi has to be a joke. In case you think Im bs'ing on that number Im not that was the times of a former siu grad that went that.

Why don't you go to grammar school before calling me a retard. Real professional. I've bolded some of the grammar errors in your last two posts...Like I said before, you'll fit right in over there.

Last I checked this wasn't an english forum I can give 2 ********************s how I sound on here. Im not guna sound all proper because thats now who I am. Excuse me what education credentials do you have btw? Since you must be Mr. know it all.

Last I checked this wasn't an english forum I can give 2 ********************s how I sound on here. Im not guna sound all proper because thats now who I am. Excuse me what education credentials do you have btw? Since you must be Mr. know it all.

You truly are an IDIOT!!! Maybe you're right about going to GJ, you seem the fit their "mold" perfectly.
It's obvious you could care less about how you sound. Let me guess....English as a 2nd language?? Not only is your english horrible, but so is your common sense (lack thereof). You have plenty to learn there junior, and it looks like it's gonna be the hard way.

Latest resources

Back