Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Strike ballots are being sent out !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know a lot of you are going to be rolling your eyes and hating me because I seem to be defending mgmnt and sound like I am part of it.

I don't roll my eyes nor do I hate you, Skumza. I shake my head and I pity you, as I do anyone else who proves themselves a fool. Repeatedly.

Your opinion of my professionalism is just that, an opinion. Can't sue for that, fool.

I think its more than just a opinion your a idiot, Scumza..In fact there are hundreds of posts here on FI from you that prove your a idiot..I think it would be a pretty quick open and shut case.
Oh and buy the way.. I make 40% more than you, work less days a month than you, have a 401k match and better benefits.And I dont wear a clown tie to work..

So I ask you scumza..Whos the fool?

Skanza

Are you not able to address any of the facts and discuss them or are you only able to spew anti union BS and resort to childish name calling?

Just looking at some info on the web. The TA pilots, who are still at Options, have been at this now for eight years. They were right then, and had they succeeded, none of this would have happened.

Just looking at some info on the web. The TA pilots, who are still at Options, have been at this now for eight years. They were right then, and had they succeeded, none of this would have happened.

William you are exactly right. The problem was we didn't have a a$$hole like Sh!tfinger in place destroying the company and our jobs. As such the vast majority of our pilots, including me, did not believe there was a need for a Union. Hindsight is 20/20.

What really surprising is that after all that has happened at Options is there are still pilots that do not understand how badly we need a contract.

Are you not able to address any of the facts and discuss them or are you only able to spew anti union BS -Just because its anti-union makes it BS? What? and resort to childish name calling?

Waaayyyy off dude. I addressed facts in my last post and in others. Everybody here sinks to name-calling level - some more than others. Please re-read my last post without bias, I'm just stating my position. It's unfortunate that when you people catch a glimpse of somebody that doesn't support the union, you immediately discount everything they say. And reduce your ability to read and comprehend something from and objective angle. I, however don't discount you guys.
This is getting tiring...

Skanza/Ed you are not in management because your benefactor Bob had to remove you to appease the FAA. In the process he gained the benefit of having you out in the field to spy on the pilots and spread FUD. You talk about the reduction in all employees compensation packages being for the good of the company. That only makes sense if management takes cuts as well. Based on the fact that the previous CEO and COO sued Raytheon over bonus money I highly doubt that "senior leadership" has shared in the employees pain. They seem to be "above" such things.

I'm not "Ed".
I didn't say the 'reduction in all employees compensation packages is good for the company', I meant it was necessary to remain open. Plus, how do you know that senior leadership hasn't been included in the reductions? Fact only here please.
The former CEO/COO are not relevant anymore. Just let it go.
Define FUD (in your view).

FUD = anything Skumza said,
And Senior leadership, if a line pilot has the ability to takes a plane with his family on vacation, do you really think Senior Leadership has taken a hit?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back