Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Strike ballots are being sent out !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MIGS know, I guess you are not! When the line is drawn where will you be? If you want to vote, pay your dues simple as that! I am sure that you are the short bus!

Good idea. Better still, the non-MIGS should ask the company to pay their back dues and bring them up to date. The money would be a drop in the bucket compared to what they’ve already spent trying to defeat the union. That way the company could buy the election.

Then do it, fool. And write up scratches and stickers on the limos too, so you don't have to drive them - even though that's what you were hired to do.
Typical.

The difference you moron, is that in a limo or a cab, no one is going to violate you for not having the proper stickers on the dash. However the FAA would be more then glad to help you down that road.

You must have added vodka to your Kool-Aid, because you are off the reservation.

To the naysayers, when will you say enough is enough?

10 yr PIC Netjets 7&7: 119K
10yr PIC Flops 8&7: 77K

A 2nd yr First Officer (18 day schedule) at Netjets makes as much as a 7th yr Captain at Flight Options? WTF??

Flops managment has employed their pilots at bargain rates since the rest of the fractional industry "raised the bar" in 2005. They've had years to save up. Time to pay up!

Hear! Hear!

Now is the time to send a very clear, Strong Union message to the FLOPS! The Options pilots have bargained in good faith all along while management drug their feet and forced it to a strike vote. This is their last-ditch effort to break your will. They won't get serious until you stand firm and push back with equal measure. The quickest way to a fair contract is a high percentage willing to walk the line for the fairness and respect professional pilots are due. By voting YES! The Options pilots are standing up for themselves, their families, and the industry. :beer: Respectfully, NJW

Again, good luck to the Flight options pilots!!! Stand tall and resolute!

My last piece of advice for you and then I'll let it go: Things appear to be reaching a critical time for you over there. We've been to that point ourselves here at NJ's. The best thing you all can do for yourselves is GET OFF THESE BOARDS!! No point in expending energy bickering with those amongst you who don't agree.

They don't have to agree. They don't have to picket, or vote "yes" to a strike. If they are in the minority, their way of thinking won't prevail. but you certainly won't convince them of anything on these message boards.

Do what you have to do, and to heck with what a few on here say! If they actively work against you (SCABBING) during the strike (if it comes to that, and I hope it doesn't) they will be easily identifiable. It's almost career suicide for any of them to do so, but if they're self-serving enough, they won't be able to help themselves. What goes around comes around.

Good luck!!!

Hey lil cub guy with the small mind to match his/her tiny airplane. That attitude publicly stated, shows your complete lack of understanding of what the OPT pilots have been up against. It's that type of greed and self serving position that have this country in the shape it's in. Screw the other guy, but make sure I get mine. This thing is going to get ugly for alot of people real soon. And by that I don't mean just pilots. Poor lil cub boy, I hope you always have a job, because you sure don't have any stones.

If he flew struck work, wouldn't that make him a scab?

Hey lil cub guy with the small mind to match his/her tiny airplane. That attitude publicly stated, shows your complete lack of understanding of what the OPT pilots have been up against. It's that type of greed and self serving position Listen to yourself! You sound like an anti union guy! WTF? that have this country in the shape it's in. Screw the other guy, but make sure I get mine. Again, this seems like something a pro-union person would say. This thing is going to get ugly for alot of people real soon. And by that I don't mean just pilots. Poor lil cub boy, I hope you always have a job, because you sure don't have any stones.

Typical union hypocrisy.

The difference you moron, is that in a limo or a cab, no one is going to violate you for not having the proper stickers on the dash. However the FAA would be more then glad to help you down that road.

You must have added vodka to your Kool-Aid, because you are off the reservation.

These differences are obvious. My point is that people abuse the importance of stickers, etc. to advance their agenda in typical union fashion. This is the point where they cross the line for professional to arms-folded-kid who doesn't get what they want. Wah, wah :bawling:

So Auburn, are you saying a company should pay a salary that it cant possibly afford? NJ cant afford to pay that salary and FO sure as hell cant. I want a payraise and a job 5 years from now. If we are fighting for that kind of a payraise, you can call me a scab because I wont be with you.

BTW, your football team sucks.

Well said. Looks like you have a grasp on simple mathematics - unlike others here...

If he flew struck work, wouldn't that make him a scab?

Just curious as to how the 1108 is defining struck work? Say Joe Millionaire wants to go to ASE RTF now and FLOPS is striking. He calls up the Marquis or CS sales rep and buys a 25 hour jet card and does the trip. Is this considered struck work?

Latest resources

Back