Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Strike ballots are being sent out !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So Auburn, are you saying a company should pay a salary that it cant possibly afford? NJ cant afford to pay that salary and FO sure as hell cant. I want a payraise and a job 5 years from now. If we are fighting for that kind of a payraise, you can call me a scab because I wont be with you.

BTW, your football team sucks.

SCAB.

BTW, once again it is people like you that want to hold onto to a job flying airplanes so badly that they are willing to be paid less than a CLS limo driver to do so. F##@ that! If they can't pay me what they should to do what we do, (people's lives in our hands, job always on the line due to medical,checkrides etc., being away from family half the time, not to mention a host of other things that make it a demanding job that requires a PROFESSIONAL to get it done), then I will find a better line of work. Simple as that.

I am at the bottom of NJs seniority list and I will NEVER vote for concessions and would ALWAYS stand with my brothers if a strike became necessary to get what WE deserved. You need to do a gut check asap and reevaluate what you think you and your fellow pilots are worth bro. I know losing a job is scary, I've been worried sick about the possibility all year, but that's not good enough.

Hey lil cub guy with the small mind to match his/her tiny airplane. That attitude publicly stated, shows your complete lack of understanding of what the OPT pilots have been up against. It's that type of greed and self serving position that have this country in the shape it's in. Screw the other guy, but make sure I get mine. This thing is going to get ugly for alot of people real soon. And by that I don't mean just pilots. Poor lil cub boy, I hope you always have a job, because you sure don't have any stones.

Quite the contrary, I am at the very bottom of NJs seniority list and will probably lose my job soon. I would rather that happen and eventually get recalled to a solvent company with a good contract still in place than hang onto to a sinking ship where they want to pay me less and treat me like $hit! You quite obviously missed the point and are showing your own ignorance. Move along.

Sorry Auburn I'm not sure I understand are you J-3 or Auburn??....Bottom line, It is my understanding that the 1108 leadership enjoys a strong and powerful position with it's MIGS. SHOULD.....that leadership decide to send out ballots, then I'm nervous, for everyone in that company. But J-3 will be happy!

Sorry Auburn I'm not sure I understand are you J-3 or Auburn??....Bottom line, It is my understanding that the 1108 leadership enjoys a strong and powerful position with it's MIGS. SHOULD.....that leadership decide to send out ballots, then I'm nervous, for everyone in that company. But J-3 will be happy!

Ok. You hadn't quoted J3 directly in your post and had posted directly under my post. Also I thought you were referring to my avatar so sorry if I responded out of place.

Now that I understand the context I agree with you. I don't want to see my fellow Options pilots on the streets any more than at any other company. That mentality is crap.

I say competition is a good thing, but only if the pilots at the competition do what they should to strengthen the profession. When I see the opposite happening anywhere, I have a problem with it because it eventually effects all of us. Hence the reason I am here posting on the subject.

Good luck to all and please stand with your fellow pilots and keep up the fight for what we ALL most definitely deserve!!

Quite the contrary, I am at the very bottom of NJs seniority list and will probably lose my job soon. I would rather that happen and eventually get recalled to a solvent company with a good contract still in place than hang onto to a sinking ship where they want to pay me less and treat me like $hit! You quite obviously missed the point and are showing your own ignorance. Move along.

Skanza has your back! FLOPS is a ship without a rudder, If it were me I would be looking at a job at a flower shop! USC rocks

I want to know what the Union is asking for. I have no faith in those guys because they are letting "Choke the Golden Goose" Dubinsky and the Lawyer run the show. I'm not going to strike if they are trying to secure some insane amount of $ during this economy. Nobody is entitled to NJ pay. Not even NJ. They are bleeding money faster than its being printed. Also, I see the Union is only sending strike cards to migs. They are not sending them to the entire list because they dont want to see the lack of support they actually have.

MIGS know, I guess you are not! When the line is drawn where will you be? If you want to vote, pay your dues simple as that! I am sure that you are the short bus!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back