Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Strike ballots are being sent out !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...and you'll be identified.

Identified as what Ed? Someone who has the integrity to stand up with thier co workers instead of being completely self serving like you?

I want to know what the Union is asking for. I have no faith in those guys because they are letting "Choke the Golden Goose" Dubinsky and the Lawyer run the show. I'm not going to strike if they are trying to secure some insane amount of $ during this economy. Nobody is entitled to NJ pay. Not even NJ. They are bleeding money faster than its being printed. Also, I see the Union is only sending strike cards to migs. They are not sending them to the entire list because they dont want to see the lack of support they actually have.

Yes, please strike. That makes my job more secure, we provide extra lift for FOptions.
Hopefully you shut the company down.

Thanks
J3

I want to know what the Union is asking for. I have no faith in those guys because they are letting "Choke the Golden Goose" Dubinsky and the Lawyer run the show. I'm not going to strike if they are trying to secure some insane amount of $ during this economy. Nobody is entitled to NJ pay. Not even NJ. They are bleeding money faster than its being printed. Also, I see the Union is only sending strike cards to migs. They are not sending them to the entire list because they dont want to see the lack of support they actually have.

You sound like a SCAB. And one that is adding to the problem we have in this industry right now.

Nobody is entitled to NJ pay, not even NJ? Seriously, it's because of people like you that this profession has been eroded to the point it is now. The truth is, even NJ pilots are UNDERPAID. If you don't think you are worth more than FLOPS pay or even NJ pay then you have a problem with your way of thinking, plain and simple.

Do us all a favor and quit aviation and remove one more scab scumbag from our ranks that wants to keep dragging this profession down.

That goes for SKUMZA as well.

So Auburn, are you saying a company should pay a salary that it cant possibly afford? NJ cant afford to pay that salary and FO sure as hell cant. I want a payraise and a job 5 years from now. If we are fighting for that kind of a payraise, you can call me a scab because I wont be with you.

BTW, your football team sucks.

Hey lil cub guy with the small mind to match his/her tiny airplane. That attitude publicly stated, shows your complete lack of understanding of what the OPT pilots have been up against. It's that type of greed and self serving position that have this country in the shape it's in. Screw the other guy, but make sure I get mine. This thing is going to get ugly for alot of people real soon. And by that I don't mean just pilots. Poor lil cub boy, I hope you always have a job, because you sure don't have any stones.

Hey NB, you got the Net Jet books! Why don't you post them so we can all have a look. I always wondered what kind of revenue that place brings in.

Latest resources

Back