Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Strike ballots are being sent out !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck guys!! You deserve better. Most of us at NJ's are routing for you!

Skanza is sounding a bit scared. But like the doubters we had here, I'm sure he won't refuse the bigger paychecks when they come. At any rate, he can always do what he keeps suggesting of others, go find work elsewhere. You're a union shop, and if he doesn't like it, he can always try another company. Hey, I hear all the employees at B19's place are exceptionally happy! Maybe they're hiring?

Good luck guys!! You deserve better. Most of us at NJ's are routing for you!

Skanza is sounding a bit scared. But like the doubters we had here, I'm sure he won't refuse the bigger paychecks when they come. At any rate, he can always do what he keeps suggesting of others, go find work elsewhere. You're a union shop, and if he doesn't like it, he can always try another company. Hey, I hear all the employees at B19's place are exceptionally happy! Maybe they're hiring?

I cant wait to see him pay the "Required Back Dues" check in order to retain his employment at FLOPS. So from Nov 06 to Dec 09. Thats some big benjamins, for a haters of unions.

Good luck guys and gals. Been a long road for ya's.

Best of luck guys.

Like it matters to me. Like anyone knows who I am.
F-off.

Oh, its Skanza once again. Thanks, you foreign car driving fool.

Ed we all know who you are. We also know that none of this will affect since you will be the first to cross the picket line. Your disgust with the union is purely because a contract would affect your special deal. It would really stink if you were treated just like the other pilots wouldn't it? Maybe your friend Bob would put you back in management.

Latest resources

Back