• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
C'mon...everyone I know gets hacked off once in awhile, swears, and wants to pop somebody in the nose. Heck, they wouldn't be real men if they didn't. Also, most of the girls I know do the same thing.

Some people like unions, others don't. Some people like Rex Ryan, others don't. Some people like Bill Belichick...whoops sorry.

Having a spirited contrary opinion about unions doesn't make somebody better or worse as a pilot, or even as a human being!

Hmmmmm, trying to make them stop? Don't, I love too fight. Not that any of these ********************ing idiots has said anything good as a counter point. They have all totally ignored the points and obvious.

How about get over the fact that the merit system is gone! You crying over it is pathetic. Ca decided to go to a seniority system, deal with it. And before you post some sort of immature, ridiculous attack, recognize that your posts don't concern union mongers. It concerns your previous coworkers.

The reason I am not working there and people like you are is because they dumped the old way of doing things on merit (you earned it) and employed the union ways (it is given to you....like a handout). Now terds like yourself are protected, regardless of how much you stink because you have a higher seniority number, unreal. Then you come on the boards and complain.....that is CLASSIC!!!! That is just one flaw in how things are done with unions....they protect the worst employees like yourself. The company doesn't get better, stronger, more efficient, they become cancerous. The mentality of idiots like yourself spreads and the company slowly gets worse.

Again, not one of you have the mental capacity to realize we are in the worst recession in our countrys history. All fractionals have been struggling, yet you want MORE!

10 hours between flights....oh my, how do you guys manage? Forced overtime...God forbid you work more to earn more. Getting up early for a 3 leg day only to be done by noon and STILL bitching about it......lol. Life is SO hard for all of you.

you have a lot to learn yet. Step away from the keyboard and go learn.

Warning given to RCR5 for the inflamatory language. It's a blatant violation of the Terms of Service of this board.

The infraction is ALMOST bad enough to simply suspend you outright, but since you haven't been suspended before, this will be a STERN warning.

The next time you violate the ToS you will go to the penalty box for 90 days.

/mod

I think you guys should unionize just to watch RCR5's head explode.

I don't know who this RCR5 is, but I can't believe he slipped through the cracks and got on board. One thing I must give management credit for, they hired a great pilot group. I haven't seen to many slacker in my years here.

It must have been his kid. Anyone with that kind of ignorance and blatant slander cannot be a grown man. Who is now silent and smack talk lacking. Based in Chicago and on the XL by the way. Oh, and ex-military. The recall list is short rcr5.

Latest resources

Back