• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So only anti union folks work hard and do their jobs? The rest of us cellulite laden asses just sit back and enjoy the country club perks at CA while keeping your merit based work ethic on the sidelines?

I guess you are pretty old fashioned judging from your ugly display of sexism and homophobia. What does anyone's sex or sexual orientation have to do with anything in this thread? By going down that road you only expose your ignorance and petty little prejudices.

After reading your posts here, it make me wonder if you even have the capacity of respect anyone who does not share your particular opinions?

Good luck to you.

Well thanks for saving me the time of looking up your posts to determine your 'orientation'......lol.

Sexism and homophobia.....words created by the libtard nation in a pathetic attempt to silence the majority. The majority that differs with the opinions and beliefs of said retarded nation. I am a patriot and believe in my right to freedom of speech and will ALWAYS fight for it and fight those that try to infringe on it.

So you can take your PC bull******************** and shove it up your ass you weak mental midget. Go get another dose of The View and STFU you ********************ing libtard!

Just curious. Did CA furlough by strict reverse seniority, or was there some "randomness" involved? In either case, seems you guys made the right choice in removing this loon before he drove away all your customers or worse.

Just curious. Did CA furlough by strict reverse seniority, or was there some "randomness" involved? In either case, seems you guys made the right choice in removing this loon before he drove away all your customers or worse.

Was by reverse seniority.

Well thanks for saving me the time of looking up your posts to determine your 'orientation'......lol.

Sexism and homophobia.....words created by the libtard nation in a pathetic attempt to silence the majority. The majority that differs with the opinions and beliefs of said retarded nation. I am a patriot and believe in my right to freedom of speech and will ALWAYS fight for it and fight those that try to infringe on it.

So you can take your PC bull******************** and shove it up your ass you weak mental midget. Go get another dose of The View and STFU you ********************ing libtard!

I'm hoping that you haven't been allowed to own a firearm. Your issues extend well beyond the scope of this job.

Get some help before you hurt somebody. Including yourself.

Please.

I believe those who were constantly getting into trouble, making waves, or talking disparagingly about the company on a constant basis, should be gone....that is not how you show respect for the job and those paying you to do that job.

I also believe if a person is notorious for not being able to handle the job and all that goes with it and has a reputation for not being able to work with others; should be tossed out on his/her ear.

There were not a lot of these but I flew with several and when talking to other pilots after the tour was over, I heard that was the stink on them...yet the company kept them on board....WTF? If it were my company, they would be gone....period.

I only witnessed CA doing everything in their power to make my time there wonderful. It was a GREAT job with outstanding people from the pilots up to top of management. So when I read people whining and bitching about stupid ******************** like I have covered, it chaps my ass and I now have nothing to lose, so I will enjoy calling them out for being ********************ing *************************s and morons.

They really are soft, worthless, gutless, pansies!!!!!

If these people were dumped first, on a merit basis, that would have made the company leaner and stronger. They were problem children. After they were gone, then maybe start on a seniority basis, or offer the early retirements, ect..

My point is really this....the company has a handful of ******************************bags that I KNOW are still there because they have a high seniority number...that is not right in my world. If they are not good employees, get rid of them and let those that are performing, do the job and stay. This is one of my biggest grinds with unions or in this case, the threat of a union. It literally is protecting the people that would be fired at operations anywhere else.

BTW, I like and respect the way you worded your post. Thanks

Thanks. So what I'm hearing you say is that that CA management should have identified all the slackers, malcontents and incompetents and let them go first? That this approach would have either mitigated of eliminated their need to furlough you and others from the bottom of the seniority list?

I don't remember the actual number of pilots that were furloughed at CA, but for the sake of argument let’s say CA management determined they needed to furlough 70 pilots. Next they go through the list and identify the types of pilots mentioned above and come up with 40 bad-actors. So where are they going to find the other 30 pilots?

This is where my original question comes in. Under your concept, the remaining pilots would need to be ranked in order of their "merit" or value to the company. How would you quantify that value among the remaining pilots and what criterion would you use to identify the remaining pilots merit?

Last edited:
This guy needs to never come back. At first I thought he was posting via jack Daniels. Now I think he may be certifiable. His prior posts make it easy to narrow down who he is though.

Latest resources

Back