• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am a furloughed CA FO. I would not vote in a union.

Life there was not bad and from what I read here, still is not bad. You guys are spoiled, plain and simple. People are struggling to make their bills and you are whining about pay cuts in a recession unlike this country has EVER seen. Here is an idea, how about pulling your collective, union loving heads out of your asses and breathing? You all sound hypoxic.

IF the company is funneling money out of CA ops to help Cessna, well that is how business works, so what. Cessna owns CA. They have to stay afloat to keep us afloat. Nobody sounds like they are prospering....yet.

I am starting to believe the pro union people are some of the laziest/dumbest Americans in our country.

I am with Bogey. I always hated flying with the pro union types at CA. They were whiney, little bitches.....plain and simple. Let them miss a crew meal, have to get up early for a day that was only a 3 legger and ended by noon, had to work a day of overtime, ect., and you would hear it for the rest of the day.

Spoiled little bitches!!!! Come join the unemployed. THAT is where you belong.

lets see how you feel after they hire someone else to do your job for cheaper rather than call you back.

from your attitude though, its probably a good thing you dont get called back.

"So you get the pro union side of the story and nothing else unless someone like myself or someone else who is not sucking the unions nuts, decides to post up."

Wow, I don't even have a Dog in this fight, but if YOU are the voice of of anything I would stand away from it. Saftey your weapon, put the pin back in the grenade, and take your meds....better yet, take a look in the mirror. I really do hope life does improve for ya tough guy.

lets see how you feel after they hire someone else to do your job for cheaper rather than call you back.

I can assure every pro union nut hugger that it IS a good thing they don't hire me back because I would be your worst ********************ing enemy....bar none.

I can assure every pro union nut hugger that it IS a good thing they don't hire me back because I would be your worst ********************ing enemy....bar none.

Whether or not CA hires you back, you have but one vote in the event of a union drive. Unless you are threatening violence, which your posts elude to. In light of recent events, I would suggest toning down your poorly veiled threats. One tough guy does not do well in any environment these days. Or are you just trolling? Another pseudo name for B19 per chance?

The reason I am not working there and people like you are is because they dumped the old way of doing things on merit (you earned it) and employed the union ways (it is given to you....like a handout). Now terds like yourself are protected, regardless of how much you stink because you have a higher seniority number, unreal. Then you come on the boards and complain.....that is CLASSIC!!!! That is just one flaw in how things are done with unions....they protect the worst employees like yourself. The company doesn't get better, stronger, more efficient, they become cancerous. The mentality of idiots like yourself spreads and the company slowly gets worse.

Again, not one of you have the mental capacity to realize we are in the worst recession in our countrys history. All fractionals have been struggling, yet you want MORE!

10 hours between flights....oh my, how do you guys manage? Forced overtime...God forbid you work more to earn more. Getting up early for a 3 leg day only to be done by noon and STILL bitching about it......lol. Life is SO hard for all of you.

Whether or not CA hires you back, you have but one vote in the event of a union drive. Unless you are threatening violence, which your posts elude to. In light of recent events, I would suggest toning down your poorly veiled threats. One tough guy does not do well in any environment these days. Or are you just trolling? Another pseudo name for B19 per chance?

Hey Perv, I could careless what you suggest. I have already covered the FACT that I don't respect the weak, lazy, pro union nuthuggers like yourself who are looking for a handout, so you can STFU!

Call me old fashioned but I was taught you save your job by doing your job. I know it is lost on the union folks and you as well, regardless of where you stand. I laugh when I read what you sissys whine about. I just want to reach through the computer and kick your cellulite laden asses!

BTW, you sound like a chick or a fag...haven't determined which yet. If I get really bored, I will look at more of your posts and figure it out. Regardless, it is NOT work at CA. Anyone that thinks they are overworking there is lying. Plain and simple.

Oh yeah, tell me about finding aircraft on ramps oh great one! You are so experienced, preach on an impress the internet crowd. You are a ********************ing tool!

BTW, I could give a ******************** if you got a problem with my posts. I don't respect you so it is meaningless to me.

So only anti union folks work hard and do their jobs? The rest of us cellulite laden asses just sit back and enjoy the country club perks at CA while keeping your merit based work ethic on the sidelines?

I guess you are pretty old fashioned judging from your ugly display of sexism and homophobia. What does anyone's sex or sexual orientation have to do with anything in this thread? By going down that road you only expose your ignorance and petty little prejudices.

After reading your posts here, it make me wonder if you even have the capacity of respect anyone who does not share your particular opinions?

Good luck to you.

The reason I am not working there and people like you are is because they dumped the old way of doing things on merit (you earned it) and employed the union ways (it is given to you....like a handout). Now terds like yourself are protected, regardless of how much you stink because you have a higher seniority number, unreal. Then you come on the boards and complain.....that is CLASSIC!!!! That is just one flaw in how things are done with unions....they protect the worst employees like yourself. The company doesn't get better, stronger, more efficient, they become cancerous. The mentality of idiots like yourself spreads and the company slowly gets worse.

Again, not one of you have the mental capacity to realize we are in the worst recession in our countrys history. All fractionals have been struggling, yet you want MORE!

10 hours between flights....oh my, how do you guys manage? Forced overtime...God forbid you work more to earn more. Getting up early for a 3 leg day only to be done by noon and STILL bitching about it......lol. Life is SO hard for all of you.

What merit based criterion do you believe CA management should have used to determine who would be furloughed and who would not?

What merit based criterion do you believe CA management should have used to determine who would be furloughed and who would not?

I believe those who were constantly getting into trouble, making waves, or talking disparagingly about the company on a constant basis, should be gone....that is not how you show respect for the job and those paying you to do that job.

I also believe if a person is notorious for not being able to handle the job and all that goes with it and has a reputation for not being able to work with others; should be tossed out on his/her ear.

There were not a lot of these but I flew with several and when talking to other pilots after the tour was over, I heard that was the stink on them...yet the company kept them on board....WTF? If it were my company, they would be gone....period.

I only witnessed CA doing everything in their power to make my time there wonderful. It was a GREAT job with outstanding people from the pilots up to top of management. So when I read people whining and bitching about stupid ******************** like I have covered, it chaps my ass and I now have nothing to lose, so I will enjoy calling them out for being ********************ing *************************s and morons.

They really are soft, worthless, gutless, pansies!!!!!

If these people were dumped first, on a merit basis, that would have made the company leaner and stronger. They were problem children. After they were gone, then maybe start on a seniority basis, or offer the early retirements, ect..

My point is really this....the company has a handful of ******************************bags that I KNOW are still there because they have a high seniority number...that is not right in my world. If they are not good employees, get rid of them and let those that are performing, do the job and stay. This is one of my biggest grinds with unions or in this case, the threat of a union. It literally is protecting the people that would be fired at operations anywhere else.

BTW, I like and respect the way you worded your post. Thanks

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back