• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So only the FO's are bitching? When I was an FO, I was making 35K at CA. You're still making more as an FO at CA then you would be as a Captain at any regional. If you don't like what you're making flying an airplane and working only half of the year, go find a job stocking shelves at your local grocery store. You people like to cry too much, Kid.

Hey humpy dumpy, I have a lot of friends at CA. I think what we have here is you upgraded in less than 14 months and have a problem with seniority complacency. It is easy for you to say what you say about the bitching. As you sit in the FBO drinking hot coffee in teb while your FO is out there humping it. You need to walk a mile in a 4 + year FO shoes. Oh buy they way no one cares about you working at CA. It's in the past buddy let it go. It's time for you to start walking in you FO's shoes. Be a true leader not some sideline QB that only did the FO job at crappier wages for less than a year.

His posts are like CA's bad news emails, wrong delivery. When someone posts a response as if they are talking like a 1940's movie character, who can take them seriously? Humphrey is in for a shock when the FO's flee CA like mice from the wrong Pied Piper song and he wishes he had regional captains sitting in his right seat.

His posts are like CA's bad news emails, wrong delivery. When someone posts a response as if they are talking like a 1940's movie character, who can take them seriously? Humphrey is in for a shock when the FO's flee CA like mice from the wrong Pied Piper song and he wishes he had regional captains sitting in his right seat.

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmm! Oooooooooooooooo! Playa!

Little does one forget how that company has grown. A "senior captain" has been there for 7 years, the most 10. Senior FO's have been there for 6 years, most for 4 to 5. Look at the pay difference. The years are short and the pay difference is long. Look at the thread where a pilot asked about holiday pay. Do you feel "one shouldn't be crying about having a job" when the competitor still pays our OT rates just for working a holiday? And please don't reference your response with the word "kid".

Most pilots I talk to, think things in the office have really gone down hill over the last few years.

Last edited:
That'll show em... endanger yourself, the captain, and the passengers. By the way, it's "really" good.

He isn't saying he is going to half-ass his preflights. He is being serious- he will find every last required placard and paint chip and whatever else he can find that can delay or stop a flight. He will be doing his walk around with a magnifying glass looking for ANYTHING that is not 100 percent up to FAA standards. Now if everyone there does this, there will be incredible pressure on management to do the right thing since the costs to recover will go through the roof. The problem is there probably aren't enough pilots there yet who are fed up enough to put the pressure on and force management to do the right thing for the pilots. Good luck.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back