• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe being 100% owned by Cessna is good for Citationair, but not the employees. They may have a bigger hand in these cuts than we will ever know. After all that's where the extra cash is going. Follow the money!

Well, I still don't think timing is good for anything extreme. But when the ball is back in our court and it will be. things will be very interesting here at Citationair.

That's disappointing to hear and is sure to make the furloughed pilots decision to return or not more difficult. A question for those furloughed who have been recalled: Did CS reinstate you at the year/pay based on your original hire date? (I.E. they didn't try and bring anyone back at 1st year pay did they?) I had asked about that prior to my furlough and was told that pay was based on your original DOH. Just curious if that will be the next to go. Good luck to you guys.

That's disappointing to hear and is sure to make the furloughed pilots decision to return or not more difficult. A question for those furloughed who have been recalled: Did CS reinstate you at the year/pay based on your original hire date? (I.E. they didn't try and bring anyone back at 1st year pay did they?) I had asked about that prior to my furlough and was told that pay was based on your original DOH. Just curious if that will be the next to go. Good luck to you guys.

Not back on property, but I understand from those that are that yes they were brought back as if they never left for pay rate. I too hope it stays this way. You are very correct that it makes going back a harder decision.

We at Citationir are starting to see disturbing issues. I have a feeling it won't be long before union cards are sent to our pilot group. I used to belong to ALPA and couldn't stand it. I really didn't wont to work for a union shop again, well my opinion has changed and I'm tired of our pay and benefits being chipped away via an E-mail, with so much as a reason why. Management feels they can impose any cuts and they are cuts without so much as a reason why. I'm tired of the smokey mirrors. If times are hard and they need cuts, just come forward and tell us. I really want to make a career at Citationair, but maybe they don't want career pilots. I wish the timing was better for our pilots, but the ball is in there court and they know it.

Frac , I hope they changed your mine and send in the card for all the good FO's you fly with ...who knows could be.. your pay next...then how would you pay that monthly NUT you have!!! PS ..talk to your friend Bogart..knock some sense into his head

We at Citationir are starting to see disturbing issues. I have a feeling it won't be long before union cards are sent to our pilot group. I used to belong to ALPA and couldn't stand it. I really didn't wont to work for a union shop again, well my opinion has changed and I'm tired of our pay and benefits being chipped away via an E-mail, with so much as a reason why. Management feels they can impose any cuts and they are cuts without so much as a reason why. I'm tired of the smokey mirrors. If times are hard and they need cuts, just come forward and tell us. I really want to make a career at Citationair, but maybe they don't want career pilots. I wish the timing was better for our pilots, but the ball is in there court and they know it.

My feelings excaxtly. Literally word for word.

Oh ********************, does that mean instead of me getting a $5K RAISE next year I'm only getting a 3K RAISE? Did I mention that I was getting a RAISE?? Quit bellyaching and be happy we all have a good job flying. At least we're not working in a junkyard or anything like that.

That's funny, Bogey... I've tried paying my bills with "being happy I have a good job flying," but for some reason they only accept actual money. :rolleyes:

Hey humphrey, you may not be saying the same if you were an fo. Enjoy that 3 grand, you wont hear me saying ” wow! a whole grand more in pay for another year instead of 3 grand! This is awesome!" Speak for yourself, none of us fo's are buying that way of thinking.

So only the FO's are bitching? When I was an FO, I was making 35K at CA. You're still making more as an FO at CA then you would be as a Captain at any regional. If you don't like what you're making flying an airplane and working only half of the year, go find a job stocking shelves at your local grocery store. You people like to cry too much, Kid.

Latest resources

Back