• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CastofThousands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's clear that you understand the mining industry and can comment on it.

I don't share your view and won't comment on the mining industry. But in aviation, unions impede safety progress by interfering and watering down critical programs. I would like to see cameras on the flight deck and the ability to see all FOQA data. I want to know where the problems are and not bury it under the false impression of privacy. Keeping pilots and passengers alive should not be interfered with in any way shape or form.

When they succeed in helping everybody they make sure everybody knows it. When they impede progress nobody knows and it quietly goes away. That happens a lot more than the successes.

You really, really sound STUPID !!!

Stupid enough that yes I believe you are in middle management somewhere.

In more than two decades of aviation, I've only been close to one fatality in the industry and that was directly as a result of union activity.

The great thing about B19 is that for every argument he makes, he supports it with references and facts. Just like the above quote. Oh, wait a tic....... :)

The great thing about B19 is that for every argument he makes, he supports it with references and facts. Just like the above quote. Oh, wait a tic....... :)

Yes but you may be missing another fact. B19 doesn't have that much experience in the Aviation business. Most all of us have known someone that has died while in the cockpit of an aircraft.

B19

Here is something that you don't understand.

A company should hire the best employee that it can find. Then the company should get out of this person's way and let them do THEIR JOB !!

Instead guys like you get in the way and affectively reduce the amount of work that is going to get finished by this good employee. Thats your fault directly. Not the unions fault.

I met a senior (800's) NJA pilot today that seemed to share many opinions that B-19 has put here on FI.

Have you NJ guys ever considered that B19 might be one of your own?

Not trying to start a fight, just was an interesting twist I thought about today.

I have thought about this. I'm fine with it. If this person wants to come talk to the pilots on here we can deal with it. Hopefully he can take the heat that will come his way.

Latest resources

Back