• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CastofThousands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ever hear the story of the crew who left off an "o"? They went down in the everglades.

I never heard that story...

Seeing as the Everglades are at FL000.15, I'm having a hard time seeing how that would work.

Last edited:
B19

You are so dumb that you are not even FUN to argue with!

Last I checked nearly every fractional has furloughed pilots. I guess you are too dumb to know that.

The operative word is "nearly". NJ will still be furloughing pilots while all the others are hiring.

Never missed a profit sharing check? Really?

Not too many aviation companies have always had a profit ...

You wouldn't be telling lies to us now, would you?

You need to read the post again gun... I stated I haven't missed a profit sharing check since working for non-union companies. I didn't say that I always worked for the same company. The theme however has been no union, profitable company, union.. no profits...

Yea, Avant they just fire you! sorry forgot that one.

That can happen anywhere Beavis (or is it Butthead?) But being #499 on the NJ furlough list doesn't exactly leave pleasant thoughts or anymore of a hopeful future, does it? Union workforces fire people too. The difference though that I've seen is that the grievance process will keep pilots flying that shouldn't.

You need to read the post again gun... I stated I haven't missed a profit sharing check since working for non-union companies. I didn't say that I always worked for the same company. The theme however has been no union, profitable company, union.. no profits...

why are you complaining to line pilots about it? you dont like a union? then go change it. only YOU can do that.

from the sounds of your posts, you are probably just a line pilot that got his face slapped for doing something stupid.

If you are truly management, it shows an incredible lack of talent and class to come here post the stuff you post about. A true leader wouldn't do that.

When i wrote part 91k and designed the Saturn V rocket i had a lot of people that depended on me to a good job. I couldn't just "jump ship" and blame it on a union. I had a job to do. You middle managers have it a lot easier than I did. That probably why no one respects you, paid a lotta money for no talent. Sad, no wonder you get a union. Stop asking for one and they wont come on property.

Last edited:
you're not smarter than me, I helped to write part 91k remember. I was a chief pilot at NW several years ago.

You are smart, but you have a loooooong way to go before you can claim to be near my intelligence level kid.

keep trying though, that is what will make you better some day.

but anyway, remember, only YOU can change things. You constantly complain about union but you dont do anything about it. Only YOU can change it.

think about it. Like i told skanza(he dont get it either) if i just give you the answer than you really didnt leanr anything.

think about it.

Broke, on the best day of your career you effectively had to answer to me. There is no escaping that. Those that have all the answers like yourself are done leanring. That's why guys like me are needed to keep guys like you out of trouble.

Broke, on the best day of your career you effectively had to answer to me. There is no escaping that. Those that have all the answers like yourself are done leanring. That's why guys like me are needed to keep guys like you out of trouble.

I wrote the regulations that keep your pilots safe. I had to spend hours upon hours writing regulation to prevent sh1t bag managers from crashing airplanes. Money is a very dangerous motivator. You should go get at least your private cert and you understand what I mean. Id be glad to help teach you, Pm me, but you need to drop the crappy attitude. I can get that from my grand kids.

You're welcome by the way.

B19 could be from Allegiant's management team. They have been profitable forever it seems and are non union. Interesting........or he could just be a liar which I find more likely to believe.

B19 isn't bright enough to be a manager. I guess thats probably why he IS a manager.

He isn't very smart. He is dumb to the point that I won't even bother to argue with him anymore.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back