• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CastofThousands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
most of your statement is correct however you left out the very poor communication part? How did you miss that?

I haven't missed "the part" that you have an ax to grind about your employer and you won't stop until you've fully embarrassed yourself, your fellow colleagues and union brothers.

I haven't missed "the part" that you have an ax to grind about your employer and you won't stop until you've fully embarrassed yourself, your fellow colleagues and union brothers.

Company has communicated their message well. The majority of the 3000 pilots know whats going. They know the FACTS.

Communication did get better last week on the pilot side. More timely information like that needs passed along before all the rumors and bs gets started! Keep this up!!

Company has communicated their message well. The majority of the 3000 pilots know whats going. They know the FACTS.

Communication did get better last week on the pilot side. More timely information like that needs passed along before all the rumors and bs gets started! Keep this up!!

Yup, gotta watch out for the vindictive folks and what they'll do with the information provided them.:rolleyes:

Yup, gotta watch out for the vindictive folks and what they'll do with the information provided them.:rolleyes:

I don't look at it like that at all.

Pilots are paying for a service. They want that service to be the best it possibly can be.

If they feel they are not getting their money's worth then they certainly have a right to be pissed off. It has nothing to do with being vindictive.

I don't look at it like that at all.

Pilots are paying for a service. They want that service to be the best it possibly can be.

If they feel they are not getting their money's worth then they certainly have a right to be pissed off. It has nothing to do with being vindictive.

And take out your frustration with your union and company on anonymous internet message boards. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back