• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CastofThousands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G200 You sure like to call people out without having a dam thing to back it up. I think you need to go back to eating donuts, beating your wife, and walking the beat. Oh and yeah, your a tool just like B19 in fact I think you are B19. What do you know B19 and G200 are the same person just like castofthousands and Netjetwife. hmm... i think im onto something.

I'll side with the forecasters that DON'T work for NJ.

B19

Please come out of your cage and SPEAK

Why you so scared?

What would you like me to say? I'm not a union member, therefore, I'm not caged like you and your career are as a union member. I'm therefore cage free and not scared to speak my mind.

I challenge YOU to find any comments I've made about ANY non-union fractional.

My not speaking of any non-union fractional does not make me a current or past employee of that company. I trust that your narrow mind won't understand that and the false conspiracy theories will continue.

NJ however, is going to have to go a long way to make up for the millions lost last year and over the past decade. A meager profit this year is forecast, but industry publications don't seem to agree with it. I'll side with the forecasters that DON'T work for NJ.

B19

Since when is it a pilots fault that the company will airline someone on day 6 all the way across the country to sit with a plane for 2 hours and then airline them all the way home on day 7???

Is it the pilots fault the company waisted all that cash to do so? This is just one small example of waist that has nothing to do with the pilots contract. We could post hundreds and hundreds of examples like this.

It sounds to me that a brain surgeon such as you are is in the wrong career. You should be an efficiency expert, but as a union supporter I'm certain that efficiency will only revolve around you and the union and not the customer or the mission of the company. I'm certain you can find hundreds of examples like that. There are five hundred examples of union errors right now at NJ. I feel really bad for those guys.

Also, should it bother me that twice you spelled "waste" as "waist"?

I can understand a simple spelling error, but that's not even close.. and you did it twice.

I hope you don't actually fly.. I'd hate like heck to see how you enter waypoints into the box...

Latest resources

Back